Funniest Fraggle Moments

Borples

Reaction score
I love the beginning of Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water, all of it. It goes right into "Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink," which is just a wonderfully funny, happy song, and includes Wembley sidling up to Red while singing "I believe in love," and her making her "Uch" face. After that, everyone's dialogue is hilarious:

:smirk:: Nope. You can squeetily boink all you want to, Wembley, but I don't hear a thing.
:coy:: Well, maybe it's a gift. A special talent that I alone possess!
:excited:: Maybe it's a curse. A special weirdness that you alone are stuck with.

And then:

:coy:: I don't care; let 'em laugh. I believe there is water in this rock. *poke poke* I don't believe it! There's WATER in this ROCK!

And then the others come back and there's no water, and one of my favorite Boober lines of all time:

:sigh:: You know, I'm really kind of disappointed. Strawberry fizzy water might have been wonderful in those little molded salads. With, with maybe some celery...or those tiny marshmallows? ...Hey, where'd you guys go?

I think I could watch the first five minutes of that episode on repeat all day and be perfectly happy. :smile:

blackaerin

Reaction score
Boober's Quiet Day, the entirety of Boober in the gypsy costume and slowly getting more and more into his disguise, especially when singing Gypsy Moon.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I think the Swedish Chef impression from sprocket is pure comedy gold! I wonder if there was a moment where one of the Fraggles would do a double take and say "hubba hubba wha?" as if something crazy happened out of nowhere.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Delta Shout:
In A Friend in Need, Wembley's trying to tell the others about the nightmare he had but he's not making any sense at all.
"What did we do the last time it happened?"
"Turn him upside down!"
:coy:what? NO!

Me:
I remember when they turned him upside-down, and while they were crying he fainted with a funny look on his face! x-D
When I first saw that episode, I just started laughing and laughing. What a cute way to get someone to stop gibbering. :coy:

The part of Pebble Pox Blues when Boober denies his fear of illness, Red points out he has Pebble Pox, and Boober faints is really funny.
Oh yea. Classic Boober there. He sees that he is ill and he freaks. :sigh:

Boober can be a big ol' hypochondriac, and as pointed out in Pebble Pox Blues one's perception of health threats can affect how they affect you. Sometimes a minor allergic reaction might be overlooked, and at other times his mindset (and other exacerbating factors, perhaps) might cause a more dramatic reaction.
Yes, and that is one of the things that makes Boober who he is.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The absolute most greatest absolute hilarious moment of Fraggle Rock, no contest, would be the roll call bit in the Poohbah episode.
Just watched that recently actually and I agree, that entire episode had me on the floor, lolol. :excited:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
As far as funny episodes, Red And The Invisible Thief has to be up there, with the Council of Eminent Sages, and Red sleep-eating.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes, the, I repeat, the best episode of Fraggle Rock!
Lol I actually was considering saying that and I'm so glad you did it for me. I agree, if I had to choose an episode to show someone, it would be the Poobahs. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Lol I actually was considering saying that and I'm so glad you did it for me. I agree, if I had to choose an episode to show someone, it would be the Poobahs. :smile:
Same with me, except, I would actually have to show them two episodes, the other being the first one, "Beginnings." I don't know if it's like that for everyone, but for me I didn't get the series until I saw that episode. I had two episodes on tape, and the show didn't really make any sense to me until I saw that first one.