Muppets on ABC's The Bachelorette in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
LOL yep...I mean the Muppets sexy??? Ummmm not sure.....how they will intertwine them into the show...just don't get it.
Well I mean Miss Piggy was something of a sex symbol back in the day. But The Bachelorette? Frankly I can't think of anything more unattractive than that TV show, lol.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
ETA: The early part of the season is apparently being filmed in Charlotte, NC, so if any Muppetteer ever makes mention of traveling that way this week, that would give us a clue.
Dang! Hate I missed this, I'd have made the trip. I'm in Greensboro, which is about three hours away if I don't speed.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I bet someone is gonna hit on Kermit and Miss Piggy is gonna karate chop!!! Sounds Muppety to me! Lol!
And I bet that whoever she chops will fight back.

Because let's face it: the mostly one-dimensional, unsympathetic Piggy of today deserves it, especially because she now treats her karate-chopping as her answer to EVERYTHING (which was not always the case with the more complex Piggy of the past).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And I bet that whoever she chops will fight back.

Because let's face it: the mostly one-dimensional, unsympathetic Piggy of today deserves it, especially because she now treats her karate-chopping as her answer to EVERYTHING (which was not always the case with the more complex Piggy of the past).
Don't quite agree with that but to each his own.

bandit

Reaction score
Should I cheer? I WANT to cheer because I love to see Kermit and Piggy around but.....The BACHELORETTE!?! Noooooo....don't do it, Kermit! You'll catch their bad TV leprosy.

Status
Not open for further replies.