How would you describe yourself?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Nickname: None
Screen Name: beatnikchick300

I'm a smart college chick, hardworking, not weird (I prefer the term "limited edition"), sweet, vegan, an activist for various left-wing causes, plus-sized, and tomboyish.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Nickname: None
Screenname : <----- Look that a way
I'm a fan of The Muppets & I love cats! I 'm a big fan of oldies music but I was born when the Woodstock generation(no..NOT Snoopy's little bird friend) started. I LOVE going on cruises but am in no means rich.
And that's the truth.:stick_out_tongue:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
nickname: Natemeister, pinbot, clock master, Nate Dawg (which my dad sometimes affectionately calls me), and many others
Personality: I'm usually happy most of the time, but I hate criticism. I am one who doesn't accept being criticized in a negative way. It makes me look bad, it hurts my reputation, and makes me feel bad. I try to ignore criticism, because I wouldn't want to suddenly criticize someone I know in such a negative fashion that they'd be seriously offended.
I love cats for sure. I used to own one named Nubey. He was a total sweetheart. He was pure black, and he was quite a friendly cat. He loved to give me & my family members hugs & kisses. He wasn't only friendly, he was quite playful, and he was front de-clawed. He used to sleep under the covers of my bed when he was younger. He loved licking me.
I am currently out of a job, and at this time, I am doing some game testing for a company in my town that is partners with a company called THQ. I am testing their new game, and I cannot say anything about the game for 3 years due to a "non-disclosure" agreement I had to sign. I know of no one in my family who plays games made by this company, and I assume I have no friends who play games made by this company. I submitted a letter of recommendation, as well as my resume. I hope to work there part time. The previous job I had was fun, but the company I worked for is going through a redesigning phase due to a license the company received from the gaming board for the State of Illinois. It'ls going to be a LONG summer for me.
I'm into cats, clocks, electronics, humor, pinball (especially pinball), Family Guy, the Simpsons, Phineas & Ferb (Disney Channel), The Fairly Oddparents (one of Nickelodeon's most hilarious cartoons), warning devices such as outdoor warning sirens, emergency vehicle sirens, and some other things.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm loving the ones that say they love cats. I have two of my own. I also love to take care of the strays that come around my parents. I've tamed a couple of them myself too. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I am currently out of a job, and at this time, I am doing some game testing for a company in my town that is partners with a company called THQ. I am testing their new game, and I cannot say anything about the game for 3 years due to a "non-disclosure" agreement I had to sign. I know of no one in my family who plays games made by this company, and I assume I have no friends who play games made by this company. I submitted a letter of recommendation, as well as my resume. I hope to work there part time. The previous job I had was fun, but the company I worked for is going through a redesigning phase due to a license the company received from the gaming board for the State of Illinois. It'ls going to be a LONG summer for me.
You, my friend, are epic win. I'd kill to have that kind of a job, if only for the cool factor. :big_grin: