Weird place to find Muppet Stuff

Hubert

Reaction score
It's not an extremely weird place, but since it's sorta along the line of yard sales and stuff (yet not), I got this little guy at a local collectible store for 5 bucks:

It's from 1979, made by Corgi International. This is a better picture/and info on it. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I love getting Muppet merch from the 70s, so this has already come in there as one of my favorite pieces.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I went to a Goodwill store today and was hoping to find some Muppety books or old toys, but the store was Muppet-less. I found some other nice stuff, but nothing Muppety. Perhaps I will start having to check out yard sales.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I went to the Disney store outlet today. And hardly anything. I saw some animal coffee mugs and a muppets water bottle. Other then that Disney is getting ready for "Brave." :/

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmph. They need to get more Muppet stuff in Disney stores. I wish I had one close to me. The nearest one I have is like two hours away.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well when the new movie comes out I'm sure we're gonna be getting a ton of more merchandise then the last film. Unfortunately that won't be till sometime next year. :/

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It's funny, I live in New Hampshire, and EVERYTHING is close by to me. Disney, Target, you name it! :smile: