When a Muppet says...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Muppet Show Season 3 -Lynn Redgrave "Kermit stars as Robin Hood."

Newsman as the "Town Crier" :news: - "Five o'clock and all's well, Five o'clock and all's well! Except that Maid Marian has been kidnapped, the sheriff's up to no good, the dog is stealing the cheese, Kermit's mad at Piggy and it's really only 4:30." LOL! And then a pot falls on his head. XD

Beauregard

Reaction score
Its not a Muppet, but it is said.

"Help. Help. This is a serious cry for help."

This line used to really annoy me as a kid, because he didn't sound at all worried about being lost in the swamp, but watching it as a grown up the completely dead-pan delivery of that cry for help is really fun. Its one of those lines that I sometimes get stuck in my head during normal everyday life which then makes me fancy watching the whole movie again just to hear it said properly.

bandit

Reaction score
I am so glad to know that I am not certifiably -crazy- for getting lines stuck in my head. You always hear about music getting in people's heads but, like you, I get lines stuck in my head.
For example, I always get Convincing John's, "Moooookeeeey" stuck in my head from the Poobah episode of Fraggle Rock. Same with Rock Hockey Hannah's "Ahahahaha Thaaaat is a quitter's reeeeaaasoonnn...." Her strange sing-song manner is just an earworm!

I guess it goes to show you audio is audio.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Muppet Show Season 5- Loretta Swit

Loretta- Aw, so come on now, let's sing a nice, warm, lovely together song
Kermit- I hate sappy songs like that
Loretta-Alright then, why don't you two just kiss and make up?
Kermit- Well let's sing the sappy song. (For someone who sings Rainbow Connection he's got a lotta nerve! LOL!)
Piggy-You don't make it easy, Frog! :smile::mad: LOL!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Anything Red says to Gobo is probably hilarious. What I did finally get her puns to the way she says the "chandelier". Anything Boober says can be funny too. But the song, "I'm a Little Stewpot from the similar song of the remmembering song from Youtube even though I will see the whole "Boober Gorg episode today I guess and Red's "uh-oh!" are hilarious. Hahahahahaha!

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Sam during "Sam's Song" cracks me up!

"Ugh, this show is disgusting! Get away! Get away! I am going to write to someone important and put a stop to it!"
"That is not my song! I do not have a song!"
"Don't whistle!"
"There is a thing whistling here!"
"There is a lump playing harmonica!"
This is one of my favorite Muppet Show bits of all freaking time!! XD Sam is the bees knees :attitude:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
But the song, "I'm a Little Stewpot from the similar song of the remmembering song from Youtube even though I will see the whole "Boober Gorg episode today I guess and Red's "uh-oh!" are hilarious. Hahahahahaha!
I totally sing that Stewpot song sometimes :sigh: !

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Everytime janice is caught talking when no one else is
"Look mother it's my life okay so if i want to live on the beach and walk around naked...oh" -muppet caper
"so i told him listen buddy i dont take my clothes off for anybody even if it is artistic"-Muppets take Manhattan
makes me laugh every time