Regular Show Series Talkback!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Regular Show is awesome! Although I don't like Benson, mostly because he reminds me of my boss (the constant yelling and threats of firing, although I guess with Mordecai and Rigby, it's warranted). But yeah, it's a cool show with lots of nostalgia factors for people like me who grew up in the '80s and '90s.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow. The writers of this show are undoubtedly kids of the 80's.

They managed to satirize the NES Power Glove with such incredible accuracy. Not only did they make fun of how much of a piece of garbage the thing really was, but they managed to capture the ability it had to fool the 1980's game buying kid public into thinking it didn't.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wow. The writers of this show are undoubtedly kids of the 80's.

They managed to satirize the NES Power Glove with such incredible accuracy. Not only did they make fun of how much of a piece of garbage the thing really was, but they managed to capture the ability it had to fool the 1980's game buying kid public into thinking it didn't.
I watched that last night, too! So funny! :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
I've noticed that Regular Show doesn't have an opening theme song. They just show the title and cut right to the episode. They seem to do that to a lot of shows lately. Amazing World of Gumball, Young Justice, Green Lantern, and the new Thundercats. They only show the title at the beginning.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
There's probably not enough time for a real theme song or credit sequence with commercials and everything. It's a shame, because they probably could come up with a pretty good montage.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's probably not enough time for a real theme song or credit sequence with commercials and everything. It's a shame, because they probably could come up with a pretty good montage.
Less theme song = more time for TV show. That's why so few sitcoms have them now... or at least really, really short ones.

I have to admit, I don't exactly mind. It really works for that series.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Tonight's new episode was great, one of the best of this season so far. I especially liked how they made it through an entire episode without having something supernatural happening, it makes for a nice change of pace.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
So strange! (And violent!) The Chuck E Cheese references were funny! The ending was hilarious. Fuzzy Dice. :laugh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The TOYS are out!

There's a Rigby that comes with 2 of the Bunch of Ducks, and Mordecai that comes with The Power keyboard and a Grilled Cheese sandwich. There's a smaller scale Mordecai and Rigby, as well as (though I haven't seen them, they're on the back of the box) Pops and Benson, Cool Bikes Rigby and Mordecai, a figure set of the main characters, and plush toys. I like these better than the Adventure Time ones.