Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

Hubert

Reaction score
Too bad I don't have a Target where I live...hopefully they'll show up at Walmart or somewhere...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh man...

I HAVE to check that out. Must've just put them out. I was their last Sunday, and they still had Avengers and Mr. Men stuff.

Maybe they'll come to my area when they clear that stuff out.

But this is the mainstream, cheap items I was hoping they'd come up with in time.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Knowing the Target by me they won't have any. They never got any of the bedding in. :frown: Except stupid band-aids. :stick_out_tongue:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean Muppets?! Not SS? Sweet! I know a certain 7 year old who is going to be the envy of his 2nd grade class room!!!!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!! Score!!! We got pencils, magnets, journals, a pencil holder, and lovely, lovely notecards! I'm totally in love with stationary (bah humbug to emails and texts, I'd rather write a letter), so I'm totally stoked! Thanks for the heads up!

I'll try to get a pic later.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!! Score!!! We got pencils, magnets, journals, a pencil holder, and lovely, lovely notecards! I'm totally in love with stationary (bah humbug to emails and texts, I'd rather write a letter), so I'm totally stoked! Thanks for the heads up!

Yes please take pics and post them!! I'm going up to Target tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see what I'll find there!!! I hope they have the same stuff!!!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score

Awesome. I hope mine has them. Is everything located in the $1 bins?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
Ooooh I will head there right after this. Nearest store is minutes from the library (where I get my interwebs). Last year they had some decent socks. Have been hoping for school supplies so this is great news! Thanks for posting! :smile:

---------------

Borples

Reaction score
No luck here. They had Dr. Suess stuff and Avengers stuff, but no Muppets. I'll have to try again next week.