Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If Danny just saw the stuff yesterday maybe all the stores haven't gotten their inventory in.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
My sister lives 1 1/2 hours away from me so I had here check her target since I will be seeing her tomorrow! They had muppets pencil case, magnets, notebooks, and pencils. A target 15 mins from me had the muppets cards with envelopes, pencils, and socks. Since everything was just $1 each I was able to buy a couple duplicates for myself!!!! I took pictures on my iphone however, I cannot figure out how to upload them onto the site

DannyRWW

Reaction score
The problem is target has different desinations for their stores (Like SUper Target, Hometown stores I think, and some other things)...what happens is they only do certain items at certain types of stores...so I have maybe four targets all with in 20 minutes of me...the one that is the closest does not have the Muppet items. The one a little further away does.... so Happy hunting...I did check the tag underneath and it said something along the lines that they were to put out the items July 8th so yes they are new so some stores may not have put them out....I have not had an opportunity to load pictures as my computer has been giving me trouble...but I do want to say this...while the items are kermit and piggy heavy they do show all the muppets (I think scooter is in group shot on the magnets) these are some of the best cheap products I've seen in a while...why they did not have something like this when the movie came out...yes I know they are school supplies but Target has stuff like that in the dollar bin all year

Drtooth

Reaction score
I guess they're selling well.

I only found note cards/invitations when I went.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Finally got some pictures to post. Yes, all items were a dollar and they were all found in the Dollar Spot at Target. I think the only thing we didn't get were socks.

Pencils and set of 8 notecards

Back of package showing all four designs of notecards (sorry it's blurry)

Journals/notepads - I think there were 4 different designs. One had just poser Kermit with green background and the other was Kermit, Fozzie, and Piggy

Pencil case - same design on both sides

2 different sets of magnets

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I got some good finds!!! They didn't have the pencils or the little 4 pack of magnets but I'm gonna go to another Target tomorrow and see if I can find them! But everything else in Cindy's pictures I did get! I didn't get the socks either. I wanted too but maybe I'll get them next week. :big_grin:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I wish they would have also made muppets pencil sharpeners to go with the pencils, muppets ink pens, and muppets stickers for $1. I do love Thoth everything that was made muppets by innovative designs for $1 and am very happy they made the items!! I hope they continue!!