Reaction score
Not really...the middle sound is actually more of an "a" sound, as in "Awww"

SN-AW-TH

mo

Reaction score
why am I a strawberry blond?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was always under the impression, because a snowth is supposed to be a cow-like creature, and the name is supposed to be derived from the words "snout" and "mouth", that it was supposed to be pronounced "Sn-OW-th", but I've heard most people pronounce it the way it's spelled: "Sn-OH-th". Personally, I've just always went with the first.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Has there ever been a time where we've seen Cookie Monster's feet?
In animated form, yes. This also includes books. In puppet form, I'm not sure. The closest instance that comes to mind is the full body Cookie Monster in "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street".

Hubert

Reaction score
I was always under the impression, because a snowth is supposed to be a cow-like creature, and the name is supposed to be derived from the words "snout" and "mouth", that it was supposed to be pronounced "Sn-OW-th", but I've heard most people pronounce it the way it's spelled: "Sn-OH-th". Personally, I've just always went with the first.
Interesting...I kinda thought about everyone pronounced it "SN-AW-TH." Interesting...I think us at MC might need a thread about this...and maybe some heavy-duty research...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In animated form, yes. This also includes books. In puppet form, I'm not sure. The closest instance that comes to mind is the full body Cookie Monster in "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street".
The Street We Live On has a moment where Elmo is asking kids how Cookie Monster eats a cookie, then when he finishes asking a baby (like he always does), apparently Cookie disguised himself as a baby so Elmo could ask him how he eats a cookie: he was sitting in a high chair, and yes, his feet were visible. Seems like there's at least another similar occasion where Cookie was sitting and we saw his feet, but I can't, for the life of me, remember when.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Ever make a cake or brownies? And eat some of the batter? (YUM!) (After you pour it into the pan and bake it, of course, you get to eat what's left). There are raw eggs in the batter, and for as long as I've been around, nobody I know has ever contracted salmonella. Maybe there are special antibiotics in brownie batter, hmmmm?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Look, all I want to know is what is the name of the fellow on first base?