"I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story" documentary in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was looking at the donation page, and was (pleaseantly) surprised to see that somebody actually donated 10,000 dollars. And at first I misread the 10,000 prize as a 100,000 dollar prize (if somebody did pledge the entire goal I wonder if they'd get a really great, unlisted prize).

Speaking of which, what'll happen with all the money made if they don't reach the goal? Will the money be sent back or will it be put into another project or what?

I was thinking, if they make 20,000 dollars more than needed, they could donate it to Sesame Workshop on the condition that the money be used too rebuild Bruno. :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Copper Pot just posted this rare must-see video of Jim Henson and Caroll Spinney...

Please consider making a contribution to this great cause.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/472635228/i-am-big-bird
Awesome rare find! I can't wait to see more interviews, never before seen video and photos, behind the scenes footage from A Muppet Family Christmas, Follow That Bird, Big Bird in China, and The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years.
I can't wait to see I Am Big Bird!!! :wisdom:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I was looking at the donation page, and was (pleaseantly) surprised to see that somebody actually donated 10,000 dollars. And at first I misread the 10,000 prize as a 100,000 dollar prize (if somebody did pledge the entire goal I wonder if they'd get a really great, unlisted prize).

Speaking of which, what'll happen with all the money made if they don't reach the goal? Will the money be sent back or will it be put into another project or what?

I was thinking, if they make 20,000 dollars more than needed, they could donate it to Sesame Workshop on the condition that the money be used too rebuild Bruno. :smile:
Yes, if they don't make their goal, all the money you doanted goes back to you. That is why your credit card will not be charged until the project has reached it's goal.

Please consider donating to this wonderful project. Also, if you have an Amazon account, you can pay through that, it's usually easier and simpler.

If you are considering donating, please send me a message and let me know before you do! (Or after, doesn't matter)

zns

Reaction score
Yes, if they don't make their goal, all the money you doanted goes back to you. That is why your credit card will not be charged until the project has reached it's goal.

Please consider donating to this wonderful project. Also, if you have an Amazon account, you can pay through that, it's usually easier and simpler.

If you are considering donating, please send me a message and let me know before you do! (Or after, doesn't matter)
I am certainly going to donate as soon as I get the time. This is the one thing I have been waiting for in such a long time. Where is the premiere going to be at anyway? Have there been any theater locations made yet. Thank you so much Muppet fan 123 and Copper Pot Pictures. :wisdom::wisdom::wisdom:

SSLFan

Reaction score

zns

Reaction score
I noticed in the kickstarter campaign that there is a list for both a DVD and a 2-disc special edition DVD set. If there is a 2-disc set, what cn be expected for that one other than the single DVD?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I noticed in the kickstarter campaign that there is a list for both a DVD and a 2-disc special edition DVD set. If there is a 2-disc set, what cn be expected for that one other than the single DVD?
That is a great question! I just noticed that!
Let me ask the guys in charge of that, and I'll get back to you soon.

Reaction score
Great video! Though I will say that part of me always gets sad when I see videos of Jim and Richard.

This is certainly a project I will be backing. I have no money now, but I'm sure I can work something out before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.