Oliver! - The Musical (In Muppet Style)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Wow! I would like to do a musical too! I'd probably do either Phantom of the Opera (movie verison), Little Shop of Horrors (with original ending), or Sound of Music.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! I would like to do a musical too! I'd probably do either Phantom of the Opera (movie verison), Little Shop of Horrors (with original ending), or Sound of Music.
I don't mind at all. You really got some good ideas. So, good luck and let us know when you post them.

So, everyone Chapter 2 is coming up next week. Promise!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I love "Little Shop" ,"Phantom" and "Sound of Music" !!!!! :flirt: (But I didn't like the movie version of Phantom (If you're referring to the one with Gerard Butler as the Phantom).....I loved the stage version better. No offense. )

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I love "Little Shop" ,"Phantom" and "Sound of Music" !!!!! :flirt: (But I didn't like the movie version of Phantom (If you're referring to the one with Gerard Butler as the Phantom).....I loved the stage version better. No offense. )
None taken it's just I only saw that version. I know about the original ending of Little Shop though.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thank you! You're doing really well.
You're welcome! I will work on Chapter 2 today and post it, but tomorrow I am busy. Ugh! So, I may not be able to do chapters everyday for a while.or be on this website all the time either, which is good.