Muppet Beanbags and Plush at Toys R Us

Drtooth

Reaction score
See the new Muppet beanbags here!

Yeah... not really the best looking things out there (Gonzo's okay, I guess), but that's unfortunately par for Muppet plush to not be the best looking things. But at least we're seeing general retail plush toys.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
looksvery excting news to see more muppet plushies though in that picture it looks like the animal plushie's head is bigger than its body but hey its some more muppet products in shops

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I saw when they posted on facebook yesterday. Their definitely better looking then the Disney store ones which I never bought. I am definitely gonna be buying these!! :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Actually, I kinda like that Fozzie. Animal, however... I want to put a baby bonnet on him. Why is he holding a pair of earthworms?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think Fozzie is the best looking one out of all of them. Kermit looks like he croaked. Hahahaha! Yeah sorry for that lame joke. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
These look pretty good. I'm not as happy with the way Kermit and Animal look, but I want Fozzie and Gonzo so terribly badly.

And am I the only one seriously considering boycotting the Fozzies so that they quit spelling his name wrong?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Actually, I kinda like that Fozzie. Animal, however... I want to put a baby bonnet on him. Why is he holding a pair of earthworms?
Animal's Just Being Animal!! :halo: , And Yeah, I Agree He Does Look Like His Muppet Babies Counterpart :stick_out_tongue:, And Yeah, I Kinda Like That Fozzie Too!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kinda bummed they didn't make a Piggy one. On the other hand maybe that's not such a bad thing I have YET to see a really good Piggy in anything plush...:mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It looks like they remembered that Fozzie's nose overlaps his eyes slighly, and not an inch under. These probably look better in turn around. Things usually do.

I'm kinda disappointed they didn't have these things at Disney. We got obscure characters from TS3, we should have had at LEAST a Dr. Teeth or a Sam or a Scooter or something.