Fan Fiction: Goodbye Jerry Nelson

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Why is it we never get this news in Utah?! Geez, anyway, I feel sad but I know that Jerry is very happy to be reunited with Jim. And that makes it a little bit easier. Lovely story, Dominic...
To Jerry, one of the greats.:batty:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Why is it we never get this news in Utah?! Geez, anyway, I feel sad but I know that Jerry is very happy to be reunited with Jim. And that makes it a little bit easier. Lovely story, Dominic...
To Jerry, one of the greats.:batty:
You know the reason I'm writing this is it makes feel a little better too. Would you like to be in it some Figgie?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch.4
"Ummmmmm Count,"Figgie stated.
"I have found 79 good reasons to be happy to seem my good friend Figgie, and you're so wonderful I'll keep counting.
"Yes, but....."Figgie began. She was flattered of course, but she had to tell him what happened.
"Any luck?"Colleen asked. Figgie shook her head no. "Even non-Jerry characters are really upset. Big Bird's not leaving his nest again"
"Elmo's thinking about sadness. His exact words,"Jaz said sighing.
"Abby thinks she can poof him back,"Vincent said. "He was closet with Count of all the characters here."
"I actually saw Oscar cry,"Robin said. They all entered as Count's smile doubled.
"Oh my more friends to count the vunderful things about!" A few hours later he stopped and asked to what he owed the pleasure. As the count explained his smile shrank.
"I vill miss him, but he would want us to count how many times he made us laugh."
"That will take a while!"Colleen said hugging the Count.
"You bet!"Count said as he smiled. He felt strange. He was sad that Jerry was gone, but happy he had known him, and happy that he could remember the good times and laugh.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Agreed, beautiful in every way! I need a hug.
Today seemed to be a bit quieter, a little less bright.
It will be that way without you in our sight.
Life will never seem more or less right.
And days will be dark with the heavy night,
Without you.
There's no middle between the long stairs,
No need to count without much care.
No need to strum the guitar strings,
There's less need to happily sing.
We will try to smile, and not cry.
But it's never easy saying goodbye.:cry:
Dedicated to Jerry Nelson