Palisades-style Hanna-Barbera figures

Drtooth

Reaction score
BUMP:

Just a head's up... I dunno who gets the license and when this is coming out or if this is happening at all, but there's loose talk (from Butch Hartman) that there's going to be a Nicktoons toyline. Supposedly it covers everything, so it could be current characters or some classics.

Here's hoping for Rocko's Modern Life. I mean, even Angry Beavers had merchandise (I have both Dag and Norb bed time plush, as well as both of each version of the gumball figures). But Rocko never saw anything except an obscure regional fast food toy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But Rocko never saw anything except an obscure regional fast food toy.
I've seen some officially licensed plushes of Rocko and Heffer pop up on eBay from time to time... they looked kind of off though...

EDIT: Well gee, look what Google turned up... some of this stuff looks awesome...

Drtooth

Reaction score
GAH!!! Where the *&^%%$ was that stuff? Other than those comics, I never seen any of that.

Please have Danny Phantom, please have Danny Phantom...
I hope they have everything (except Rocket Power GRRRRR!) I'd love some Doug stuff, but we know that's not gonna happen. Besides, I got some of the MCD's toys and the Disney Store Beanbag. I heard they had action figures and I once saw a large Skeeter plush. I'm sure they'd give the cold shoulder to the forgotten 00's shows like Catscratch and El Tigre, though.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i hope the hanna barbera does well it looks like their are to scales to chose from 3 inch and 6 inch

the 3 inch has tom jerry yogi fred dino and rosie with secret squirrel and captain caveman on the way

the 6 inch line has huckleberry hound space ghost and hong kong phooey with tom and fred on the way. I hope they release the rest of the 3 inch figures as 6 inch as the line continues

And i can confirm that in the nickelodeon line there will be a 6 inch Danny Phantom figure

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GAH!!! Where the *&^%%$ was that stuff? Other than those comics, I never seen any of that.
I managed to grab the first issue of the comic books, when I found a back-issue of it at a comic book store somewhere in another part of town... that was the only issue they had though, I think there were only six or seven issues in the series.

One year in school, I had a binder with various different Nicktoon characters on it, including Rocko.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And i can confirm that in the nickelodeon line there will be a 6 inch Danny Phantom figure

The Sarge is happy... who else is there?

I'm still kinda disappointed that, financially, I couldn't get Palisades' Ren and Stimpy line except for the Shaven Yak. I really wanted Mr. Horse (and bought it for a friend... how's that irony), but that's gotta be a fortune to grab by now.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Jimmy Neutron's a little off (don't remember him having nostrils) but a billion times better looking than the Mattel abortion.

Kinda disappointed that TUFF Puppy's just a figurine set. Should be it's own toy line. I mean Fanboy got one.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
They could also be pictures of prototypes :/

Sheen's skin color looks a bit off and I'm not fond of the choice of gray for Danny's hair. It should be white.

Cosmo looks decent though