Palisades-style Hanna-Barbera figures

rowlfy662

Reaction score
by the looks of things that there will be a 3 inch and 6 inch

in the 3 inch the onlys i can find are tommy chuckie catdog arnold cosmo and wanda

in the 6 inch of course theres danny phantom as i mentioned and Jimmy Neutron

Also for some strane reason Fanboy and chum chum have their own stupid line heck knows why

And at toy fair 2012 there was mock up of other titles including Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and the two best ones ROCKOS MODERN LIFE AND REN AND STIMPY !!!!!!!!!!! though i don't anyone knows what scales these are and there have been no images yet but there coming which is awsome news

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also for some strane reason Fanboy and chum chum have their own stupid line heck knows why
I KNOW, Right?! And they just sit there while the Adventure Time and Regular Show lines go like hotcakes. Took me months to finally get Jake. I wanted him for Christmas, and no one could find him.

And at toy fair 2012 there was mock up of other titles including Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and the two best ones ROCKOS MODERN LIFE AND REN AND STIMPY !!!!!!!!!!! though i don't anyone knows what scales these are and there have been no images yet but there coming which is awsome news

Man, I hope this line does well enough for those other ones to come out. Rocko, if anything. I still got the Mattel AAH! Real Monsters figures. Everyone BUT Oblina (never got her in time).

You know what no one mentioned? There are plush toys as well. The HB ones talk, but leave much to be desired, as the talking function on all the ones I tried seemed to be broken on some level (bringing back bad memories of that Big Bird doll). But the Regular Show and AT ones are very good... I wonder if we're gonna see Nicktoons plush too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Who exactly is that lady cat character? I see stuff with her all over dA (and yes, a number of it naughty), but I don't know who she is.
Kitty Katswell. She's essentially the female spy who doesn't quite tolerate Dudley Puppy's antics. Unlike Agent 99 of Get Smart, who does admire and love Agent 86.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
it looks like there will be plushies but they have not confirmed who they will be yet

also i overlooked that there are 2 inch 6 packs for both lines

Hanna barbera has a flintstones jetsons and tom and jerry set

and the nicktoons one has fairly odd parents Jimmy neutron and t.u.f.f puppy sets and they look not bad prett exciting i applaud Jazwares for making these lines

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I still had that crazy collector streak in me, I would certainly be tempted to buy up a lot of this stuff, but again, once I got older, I just lost that... I think it's because I've had to learn not to get too attached over materialistic things or anything, because eventually, it's all going to be taken away anyway, so that may have some little something to do with it I suppose.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I do agree with Sarge that the colors seem a might off (Danny's hair and Sheen)... hopefully that will be fixed by the time of their release, and other than Jimmy's nostrils, I think these have turned out pretty good. Kinda hope CatDog has a LOT of articulation to give multiple CatDog poses. If they're stuck in totem pole mode, I don't think I'd get it.

But I'm really eying that Hey Arnold. I never got any Arnolds... I got a gumball figure Gerald and a Grandpa Wendy's Kids Meal toy, but never an Arnold.

robodog

Reaction score
Why would anybody make Fanboy and Chum Chum figures? Who thought that was a good idea? Does anyone even watch that show? Did they purposely set out to create shelf warmers with these things? Who would buy them?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I honestly do not understand the status of the program. It has quite a large Hatedom among older cartoon viewers. I never really see anyone speak kindly of it, and I don't know if kids actually like it. I know kids like Johnny Test and everyone over the age of 9 hates it (though the Warner Bros. Produced episodes were kinda fun)....

I dunno... Maybe the super hero nature of the show was deemed Toyetic. T.U.F.F. Puppy really should have got a toyline over it. But no one really buys the Fanboy and Chumchum stuff.