Muppet Beanbags and Plush at Toys R Us

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I wanna catalog! :laugh: I'm always looking in magazines for Muppets. (Costume magazines, oriental trading, toys r us, etc.)

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Where at in everyone's TRUs are these located? Like, what aisle?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Where at in everyone's TRUs are these located? Like, what aisle?
Oddly enough they were in the preschool section when I went. And they were on a back shelf not really in a aisle. You'd think they would've been with the Disney stuff but nope. I can only speak for the one I went to though. Don't know about other stores.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The plush are always in the preschool section for some reason. Unles they're tie-ins to an action figure line like Regular Show and Adventure Time, where they're next to their respective toy lines.

Of course, one of the TRU I went to had just the big plush, and in the back with the candy for some reason.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Shows how often I go into a TRU now doesn't it? :stick_out_tongue: Still... I think that's an odd place to put Muppet plushies. I just liked the fact I didn't have to go all over the store looking for them. They were in the first aisle. I haven't been back to TRU to get the others as unfortunately my money requires me to spend it on things I need rather then things I want. :/

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
What the Muppet? I am gonna be on the look out for those now! I love sets! :big_grin: