The Kermit and Miss Piggy debate

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yeah, Piggy is crazy enough to go to a mental hospital.
Never trust her mind.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I personally think it'd be interesting for Kermit and Piggy to take a break from each other for awhile; their often unstable relationship, as opposed to, say, the stable relationships of Gonzo and Camilla or Floyd and Janice, needs to be re-examined in my opinion. It would be more interesting if they saw other people, I think.

Hubert

Reaction score
Kermit signed a marriage licence a long time ago.
Yes, but I doubt that still would be valid/would have been valid.

I personally think it'd be interesting for Kermit and Piggy to take a break from each other for awhile; their often unstable relationship, as opposed to, say, the stable relationships of Gonzo and Camilla or Floyd and Janice, needs to be re-examined in my opinion. It would be more interesting if they saw other people, I think.
Though I do understand your point, and I think it is a good one, but I kinda think that that would just end up turning the whole franchise into an ongoing romance saga. Plus it would be confusing for casual fans...

Vincent L

Reaction score
Just a sketch, did Kermit actually sign anything?

Hubert

Reaction score
Just a sketch, did Kermit actually sign anything?
Piggy (via Scooter) tricked him into signing it backstage earlier in the show so that she could bring in a real minister and have them married.

So he did actually sign one.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Piggy (via Scooter) tricked him into signing it backstage earlier in the show so that she could bring in a real minister and have them married.

So he did actually sign one.
[holding back the urge to call Kermit an idiot]

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I still go by the 30th anniversary special when :mad: calls :smile: "hubby." ; )