The Narrators And The Foreign Worlds

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
"Jaz!"Kermit said.
"Kermit!"Jaz said. "Piggy! Fozzie!"
"Jaz!"Piggy and Fozzie said.
"Robbie Charlene!"Colleen said.
"Gonzo, Gobo, Mokey,Wembley ,Boober Red!"said Muppetfan24/7.
"Wembley!"Wembley said happily. "Oh wait that's me."
"But where is Dominic?"asked Piggy.
"He and Luke have performed a unity ceremony."Jaz explained. "He won't be coming back with us....."
"Well he's probably happy!"Fozzie said.
"Oh the dramatic irony,"Charlene said. "It's awful."
"Oh did you say Luke?"came a voice. "Luke Castellan son of Hermes. He's a bad guy. My name's Percy Jackson I'm son of Poseidon."
"Oh!"Colleen said. "And I'm your sister!"
"Great!"Percy said. "Well if Luke's performed unity with your friend we're in for a rough time."
"Oh it can't be that bad!"Piggy said. Just then they heard hissing. It was coming from a woman in a turban.
"Don't look at her!"Percy ordered handing them each a mirror.
"You're Medusa!"Jaz said.
"Well done!"Medusa said sarcastically. "Well I have some new friends thanks to your Dominic!"Medusa split into thousands of Gorgons.
"Let him go!"said Annie Sue.
"Never!"Medusa said.
"Well we have swords!"the three remaining narrators narrated together."That can destroy you!"
"No!"the gorgons said as the Muppets kept destroying each last one of them.
"Great!"Percy said. "Now I think we'd better save your friend don't you?"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 20
"Well well well,"Kronos said."This is the end for your friends!"
"Please Luke,"Dominic said. "Stop this."
"Luke doesn't exisit anymore bud- I mean b-b-brainless"Kronos said. Dominic could have sworn he heard Luke's voice for a slight second.
"Well this evil moment would be better,"a monster said. "If the kidnappe sang a sad song."
[Dominic]
I'm a blue bird. That's been dreaming of a rainbow I can follow. To that old familiar place I long to be. Friendly faces. A smile to greet me. Or just a simple hello how are you? Oh without them I'm so blue. There's only one thing that will do. To make this heartache end. To be back home again. I'll never lose my dreams. Even this time it seems. Like I'm such a long way. From any rainbows that might keep my dreams from fading. Oh no wonder I'm so blue. There's only one thing that will due. TO make this heartache end. Is to be back home again.
To be back home again.
Dominic was sure he saw a tear run down Luke's cheek.
"Luke I know you're in there,"Dominic said. "And I hate Kronos, but in spite of it all I do love you like a brother."
"Please,"Luke said. "Give me your your sword."
"Very well,"Dominic said. If he does try to kill me he thought I'll no longer be of use to him. To his surprise Luke stabbed himself.
"What?"Dominic asked.
"When Kronos possessed me,"Luke said. "He made bathe in the same river Achiles did, but I had to let one part of me stay vulnerable and that was the spot I just stabbed. You cared about me Dominic. Even after what I did. It was enoguh to make me see the light. Thank you."he said. Dominic gently wrapped his hand in Luke's. Luke grasped it firmly as he could until he was gone and loosened his grip.
"Goodbye Luke!"Dominic said tearing up. "Goodbye."
Song used-I'm So Blue from Follow That Bird.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 21
"Where could he be?"Jaz said.
"Dominic Dominc Doo where are you?"Gonzo called.
Meanwhile Dominic was sitting in front of a campfire. He had said goodbye to Luke one last time before moving on.
"Well it's official. I'm lost."he said. "Well what should I do? There's only one thing to do... sing about it."
[Dominic]
This looks familiar. Vaguely familiar. Almost unreal, yet, it's too soon to feel yet.
Close to my soul, yet so far away.
I'm going to go back there someday.

Sun rises, night falls, sometimes the sky calls.
Is that a song there, and do I belong there?
I've never been there, but I know the way.
"Listen,"Jaz said. "It's him! Follow the song!"
[Dominic]
Come and go with me
it's more fun to share,
We'll both be completely at home in midair.
We're flyin', not walkin', on featherless wings.
We can hold onto love like invisible strings.

There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met.
Part heaven, part space, or have I found my place?
You can just visit, but I plan to stay.
I'm going to go back there someday
"Dominic!"Jaz said.
"Guys!"Dominic said hugging all his friends.
"Well Luke was better than what he seemed,"Percy said after Dominic told them everything.
"Yes."Dominic sighed.
"I know you'll always miss him,"Kermit said sympathetically.
"But imagine what it would have been like if he hadn't met you,"Colleen added.
"He'd still be alive,"Muppetfan24/7 said. "But at a cost. Not being his old self. You let him die being a good man."
"You were good to my son Dominic son of Apollo,"a voice said.
"Uncle Hermes?"asked Jaz.
"Yes my dear niece. You all were the best friends he ever had,"Hermes said. "I'm proud to be his father. And I know your parents are proud as well. Come they want to see you all."

Misskermie

Reaction score
I always loved that song...
And lol, wembley saying wembley!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 22
"I know my young nephew,"Hermes said hugging Dominic. "I miss my son too, but I'm glad you're the one he decided to kidnap. Maybe that didn't turn out just right."
"It didn't,"Piggy said. "For a god he doesn't put things delicately now does he?"
"Ahem,"Zeus cleared his throat. "Come forward children. Especially your four,"he said pointing to the narrators.
"I pity your loss Dominic,"Zeus said. "But for what you all did to stop Kronos. You all deserve to have your wishes come true."
Apollo, Poseidon, and Athena entered.
"Hello Jaz,"Athena said. "I am proud to call myself your mother."
"When I'm here,"Jaz said. "When I'm not."
"Don't get technical dear,"Athena said. "Mother doesn't want to waste your time."
"And as for my daughter Colleen,"said Poseidon. "Her bravery and kindness are nothing short of astounding."
"And as for Muppetfan she could lead a horse to water, but not only couldn't make it drink but wouldn't try. She is a good leader,"Zeus said.
"And my son,"Apollo said with a still distraught Dominic in his arms. "His love is what will help him succeed. He still saw the good in the one that kidnapped him."
"Now what is it you each desire?"Zeus asked. "I want to make sure my daughter, niece, and grandchildren get what they deserve."
"Well!"Colleen said. "I'd really really like to go to the next world with my friends, but we'd like to come back anytime."
"Very well,"Zeus said walking up to her and closing a diamond in her hand, and the same for the other narrators.
"These shall help you return to us whenever you wish to."
"Great wish!"Jaz said. Jaz glanced at Percy, and then thought about Annabeth and Luke. "I want it to be possible for the demigods to visit all of you anytime."
"That wish is mine as well my dear,"he said to her.
"I want to have a power to see what we've already seen, so we can remember the people I love"Muppetfan said.
"Well we should go,"Dominic said.
"Wait,"Percy said. "What about Dominic?"
"Yeah you go next,"Jaz said pulling him towards Zeus.
"Go on!"Kermit said.
"What is it you want child,"Zeus said kindly.
"I want to thank you, but my wish isn't one that can come true."Dominic said.
"I can,"a voice said.
"Hades god of the Underworld,"Dominic said sadly.
"You know what you want Dominic,"Hades said.
"But is it against the rules?"Dominic asked. "What could happen?"
"Dominic..."he said. "I almost let a man that just played nice music out with his wife. Go on say it!"
"What I really want,"Dominic said. "Is for my cousin and friend Luke Castellan son of Hermes to come back from the grave." A spark of magic occured, and Luke appeared. Dominic ran to hug his friend.
"Well I guess I'll be staying after all!"Dominic said happily.
"Just come back and visit a lot. You love these guys,"Luke said motioning to the Muppets.
"But Luke I'm yours,"Dominic started to say. "We did unity."
"Oh,"Luke said. "You're right. Well...."
"Think boy,"Athena said impatiently. "You're supposed to be intelligent. Jaz? Care to explain?"
"Yes mother,"Jaz said. "Dominic you thought you were giving yourself to Luke, and Luke you were willing to take Dominic, but you didn't take him. Kronos had unity with him. Kronos possessed you. So he can go."
"Good,"Luke said. "I've kept him from his true family long enough."
"I'll make sure I visit Luke,"Dominic said.
"You better,"Luke said. "Unless you want me to kidnap you again."he said laughing as all the Muppets said goodbye to their new friends and immortal parents.
"Well we have more to do,"Jaz said before they disappeared.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Next up Colleen will become a Jedi with the Star Wars chapters. It was the best outer space chapter I could think of.
Ch.23
"Just think we'll be able to go anywhere again by just twisting the ring, and Hades let you have Luke back,"Jaz said to Dominic.
"Yes,"Dominic said. "I always knew Hades was good from the myths. He just needed."
"Love?"asked Piggy. "Honestly I'd think you were Aphrodite's son the way you talk about it."
"Well not anymore,"Collen said. "Where are we now?"
"I don't know, but why am I green,"Dominic asked.
"Why do you have pointy ears?"asked Muppetfan24/7.
"And why does Fozzie look like that?"Dominic glanced. Fozzie was looking exactly like a wookie.
"Well it looks like we're on the beach,"Charlene said.
"I don't know about that,"Robbie said. "Look droids,"he said pointing to two robots.
"Oh hello!"the golden robot said. "I am C3PO. I'm an expert in many languages. And this is R2D2 he can be used to record video messages."
"Well,"Jaz said. "You'll come in handy on our mission."
"Right they're narartors!"Fozzie said. "They narrate things to happen!"
"Fozzie!"they all yelled.
"What he seems nice!"Fozzie said.
"Yes Fozzie, but somebody else could be arond!"Colleen said.
Just then a flash came from R2D2. A woman appeared in front of them.
"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you're my only hope,"she said.
"Who is she?"asked Muppetfan24/7.
"I do not know, but I think we have to find this Obi-Wan Kenobi character,"Colleen said.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
What's Star Wars? I can't believe I have not seen this franchise since I was younger. Rats!! Otherwise, great job, Dom! Good luck with your next chapter.