Oliver! - The Musical (In Muppet Style)

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'm liking where this is going so far. Nice work with breaking the fourth wall numerous times. Keep up the good work!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm liking where this is going so far. Nice work with breaking the fourth wall numerous times. Keep up the good work!
Yeah I know! Next chapter will less of it but it might have some inside jokes so you'll never know.

Arron & Charlietheown - Rowlf as Fagin will be in the next chapter. Nancy & Bet as well. I am sure Miss Piggy is somewhat disappointed for not getting the rols she wants but she will get enough spotlight I hope.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
*Bumping into the top*

Hi everyone! I am still working on the next chapter. Oh boy! Not only am I slwo at typing, I am also busy. Rats!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter 3 – “It’s a fine life!”

“Hi everyone!” Megan said after reading part of Oliver! By Charles Dickens. “It’s great to be here. By the way, Kermit is taking a break and has to take care of Robin. I know you have all been wondering why, ‘cause Jerry Nelson has passed away just last month.”

“I heard that!” the voice-over said.

“Who said that?” Megan said.

“It’s me, your author!” the voice over said.

“Oh, hi author! I hope you are having a good day.” Megan said, with a chuckle.

“I guess I am, but how do you know I am here?” the voice-over asked.

“Because you miss Colette is the author.” Megan said.

“Right! I am so glad you did not mention my Internet name. That’s top secret!” Colette, the author said.

“Well, that was awkward! Now, before we begin, I might have come commentary here. These are my good friends, Jaz, Colleen, Dominic, Vincent Liu, Charlie, and MissMusical12, since we don’t know what her real name is. You go first, Jaz!”

Jaz:
“This is great story so far, but what we are missing so far is Fozzie. I love that bear! However, I wouldn’t mind if he is part of the bar scene and the chorus isn’t bad either. So, I would some dialogue from him.”

Dominic:
“Well, the story is really neat. I will agree with Jaz, because so far we know he is in the chorus, but maybe can have his reactions if Mr. Skyes appears in the scene. Having Gobo as Charlie Bates may not be a bad idea either. So, what else would you choose, eh?

Vincent Liu:
I know I been busy, but what I read so far is great. I love Robin as Oliver. I kind of thought that the Fraggle creature Marlon, as Noah Claypole was pretty funny. So, it was okay, and I understand that Gonzo would be a vague choice to be such a mean character.

Charlie:
Rowlf is my absolute favorite of all the Muppets. He is calm, and I believe this Fagin should not be a very mean one. So, he is a good old dog. I say this story might have gone to the dogs. (Laughs!)

MissMusical12:
I love musicals! What the author is doing is very amazing. I understand there might be some weak points, but other than that, not bad at all. Now don’t forget everone, that we should pay a tribute to Jerry, Jim, and Richard right now.
“Sorry, I’m late, Megan.” the girl entered. “My name’s Sara and Scooter is my favorite Muppet. I don’t mind him being the Dodger character. Don’t forget that the “Consider Yourself” was from the TMS episode with Edgar Bergen and his wooden puppet, Charlie McCarthy.”

“Sara,” Charlie said clearing his throat. “My name’s Charlie!”

“Well, that was Edgar’s wooden puppet. Before the Muppets even existed, there was ventriloquism and wooden puppets. Jim’s were made from felt.

“You are such a spoiler, Sara.” Megan said.

“Well, it’s true. Okay, I will stop using the p word. My bad!” Sara said out loud.

“Well, we are about to get back the story, and guys you have a good rest of the week. It’s time to get back to Oliver. Hmmm! Oh yeah, Dodger was taking Oliver to Fagin’s house and he meets the boys that were once poor and the good old guy himself.”

“Oh no, not again!” the gang member of Fagin’s said, who was very young and has little experience of doing the leader’s job. The other one, although he didn’t know why he joined in, but he wanted to still be with his friends said, “Get out!”

“Hey Fagin,” Said Dodger. “I brought a new friend to see you. Oliver Twist!”

Fagin then came from his hiding place. He wore an old green cloak and he looked very poor. Although not very terrible or mean, he seemed rather nice.

“I hope I shall have the honor of your intimate acquaintance.” Said Fagin, with a rather calm voice he had. “We are very glad to see you, Oliver. Very.
Aren't we, my boys?”

“Of course we are.” Fagin’s gang said.

“At that moment, the boys started grabbing Oliver’s things.”

“Hey! Give me back my things! Leave it!” Oliver protested.

Fagin was not impressed of what kind of trick they were doing to the new boy.”

“Leave him alone!” Fagin yelled.

“The boys gave him back those belongings and apologized to him since he seemed very quiet and not much into this kind of business.”

“Dodger, take off the sausages!”

“Dodger did as he was instructed. He also found some nice fresh radishes for the younger and small boys.”

“Charlie laid a place at the table for Mr. Twist.”

Charlie Bates is the second most leader of the gang. He was very skilled at this kind of game. He wore a hat and nice fitting old small London clothes, but he kept his signature vest on

”The Dodger tells me you have come to London...
to seek your fortune.” Fagin asked.

“Yes, sir.” Oliver answered.

“Well, we must see what we can do to help you, mustn't we?” Fagin asked to Oliver.

“Thank you, sir!” Oliver said, since he always learned his manners.

“Hey! These sausages are moldy!” the boy of the gang said. He is not a creature or a frog, but he was a human with small brown hair and looked very young.”

Fagin felt so terrible! Why didn’t he cook the sausages enough so they would be so cold or too warm? Not to mention, he wasn’t good at cooking.

“You're staring at the pocket-handkerchiefs, aren’t you, my boy?” Fagin said. “We hung them up, ready for the wash, that's all.”

“Is this a laundry then, sir?” Oliver asked to Fagin.

“That's right, a laundry.” the boys answered.

“Not exactly, my boy. I suppose a laundry would be a very nice thing, indeed! But our line of business pays a little better. Don't it, boys? You see, Oliver...” Fagin said.

(Breaks into song!)
In this life one thing counts
In the bank, large amounts
I'm afraid these don't grow on trees
You've got to pick a pocket or two
You've got to pick a pocket or two, boys

[Fagin’s Boys:]
Large amounts don't grow on trees.

“At this moment…I know this is still a Muppet version everyone, but one of the creatures named Boober came to be part of the gang, because he washes and cleans the handkerchiefs. He knew they were stolen, but he had to do something more of his style than be involved in a foolish and silly game. Oliver didn’t even know what pick-pocketing even was.”

“Let's show Oliver how to do it!” Fagin said. “Just a game, Oliver, just a game”

Why should we break our backs stupidly paying tax
Better get some untaxed income Better pick a pocket or two

Why should we all break our backs
Better pick a pocket or two

[Fagin:]Robin Hood, what a crook
Gave away what he took
Charity's fine Subscribe to mine
Get out and pick a pocket or two

Robin Hood was far too good
Get out and pick a pocket or two

[Fagin:] Take a tip from Bill Sikes
He can whip what he likes
I recall he started small
He had to pick a pocket or two

We can be like old Bill Sikes if we pick a pocket or two

[Fagin:]
Dear old gent passing by
Something nice takes his eye
Everything's clear Attack the rear
Get in and pick a pocket or two

Have no fear Attack the rear
Get in and pick a pocket or two

[Fagin:]
When I see someone rich both my thumbs start to itch
Only to find some peace of mind I have to pick a pocket or\ two

Just to find some peace of mind

[Fagin & His Boys:]
we have to pick a pocket or two

“All right! Put them all back in the box, boys.” Fagin said in a rough voice. “All of them!”

“Then he looked at Charlie in the eyes as though he looked young enough to trust this poor fool.”

“Come here, Charlie!” Fagin insisted.

“Yes, sir?” Charlie responded to Fagin.

“Charlie shyly dropped some treasure in the box for Fagin to have.”

“Good boy!” said Fagin to Charlie. As Charlie walked away to join the boys and his friends, Fagin muttered, “What a crook!”

“Later that night, Fagin went to a pub also known as a local club bar for the poor men. The women were there too, but they were much cleaner than the boys. He meets Bet, Nancy’s best friend, and she was older than her. Fagin knows she’s something cooking good and delicious. He could tell it was definitely not meat.”

“Is he here?” Fagin said to Bet. She was silent for a moment doing her duty.

Mr. Sikes, has he come yet?” Fagin asked.

“Nancy’s inside waiting for him, dear.” Bet said in a sweet tone.

“How’s business?” Fagin asked to Bet. “Nice and brisk?”

“Watch it! Don’t burn you fingers.” Bet warned to him not to get his hands or fingers too close to the food she was cooking.

“I never do, my dear!” Fagin said in a soft tone. “Not if I can help it.”

“I will go get Nancy then.” Bet said placing her spoon in the cooking pot before she headed to the pub to find Nancy.

“Nancy! He’s back! Sikes is coming!” Bet called out as she ran as fast as her thin legs could carry to find Nancy.

“Before Fagin’s frightful eyes was Bill Skies. This man was cold and stern. He wanted money for Fagin. You will find out that his patience wears thin if Fagin doesn’t bring any coins so he could be left alone. His dog, Bullseye was his dog, but not as mean-spirited as a master was. He was more of an evil white and shorthaired creature. He started to give him treasures that used to belong to him and puts them in his bag.”

“Beautiful!” Fagin responded with a soft and calm tone.

“Bill still did not talk as he kept dropping valuables that were not fragile or even made out of glass.”

“Beautiful!” Fagin said with his voice raised up, but still in a calm manner. “You done well, Bill!”

“I have been doing my job, Mr. Fagin,” said Bill, but with his voice still stern in his cold state.

“All in one job and such a professional,” said Fagin.

“You know I don’t treat people like you in a good way.” Bill snapped.

“Yes, sir!” Fagin said in a calm manner. “Now, Bill-”

“Did you carry cash at this time of night?” Bill interrupted with a fierce tone.

“No, sir!” Fagin answered. “You see, all those thieves and robbers lurking in darkness and I wouldn’t dare let anyone go near my treasures. Besides, I’ve got to price it first, and um… Nancy’s waiting. She will give you a good supper.”

“Bill gave Fagin a cold stare realizing that he talked too much and never shuts his trap.”

“Tomorrow, Bill with my word on it.” Fagin said with his calm manner.

“Yes, that will be fine, but don’t forget cash or coins. Just bring me the money the next day or else.” Bill said with his serious voice.

“As soon as their meeting was done, Fagin and Bill went straight to the pub so Nancy could celebrate with her buddies with Bill’s return from his duties.”

(Nancy)
Small pleasures Small pleasures
who would deny us these?
Gin toddies Large measures
No skimping if you please
I rough it I love it
Life is a game of chance
I never tire of it
Leading a merry dance
If you don't mind having to go without things
It's a fine life

(Pub Singers)
It’s a fine life!

(Nancy)Though it ain't all jolly old pleasure outings
It's a fine life!

(Pub Singers)
It’s a fine life!

(Nancy)
When you've got someone to love you forget your care and strife
Let the prudes look down on us Let the wide world frown on us
It's a fine, fine life

(Pub Singers Including Nancy)
It's a fine, fine life

(Nancy)No flounces, no feathers
No frills and furbelows
All winds and all weathers
ain’t good for fancy clothes

(Nancy)
These trappings

(Pub Girls)
These tatters

(Nancy)
These we can just afford

[Bet]What future
what matters

[Nancy & Bet]
We've got our bed and board

[Nancy]If you don't mind having to deal with Fagin
It's a fine life

[Pub Singers & Fagin]
It's a fine life

(Nancy)Though diseased rats threaten to bring the plague in
it's a fine life

(Pub Singers & Fagin)
It's a fine life

(Nancy & Pub Singers in the back)And the grass is green and dense
On the right side of the fence
So we take good care of it that we get our share of it
And we don't mean pence
If you don't mind having to like or lump it
It's a fine life

(Nancy)
It's a fine weee!

(Pub Singers)Though there's no tea sipping or eating crumpets
it's a fine life!

(Nancy)It's a fine life
Not for me the happy home
Happy husband, happy wife
though it sometimes touches me
for the likes of such as me
Mine's a fine
Fine
Life

“Bill, however, left the party before the party even ended. He noticed that his dog Bullseye was wandering around the cold and dark place.

“Bullseye, come here, will you?” Sikes called out for his companion and the only dog he could count on. “Bullseye, come here!”

“Later that night, poor old Fagin although there were times where he felt terrible for his life as a crook. He was looking through his treasures in small box. The noise was definitely making Oliver stir in his peaceful slumber.”

“Worth all the rest put together.” Fagin said in a calm manner. “Can I help it? This is my private treasure. My little pleasures, and then a cup of coffee... and a quick count up.”

“Oliver woke up and quietly tiptoed to find out what Fagin is up to. He felt he was sneaky as a dark black cat.”

“I mean, who's going to look after me in my old age? Would you, birdie? Will you?

“The bird never speaks, but made small noises. Since animals never talked, they made noises to figure out what they are saying trying to say. Fagin then noticed the boy that was awake and stared at his pretty treasure.”

“Why are you watching me?” Fagin said with his loud tone. “Why are you awake?” Speak out! I want to know every detail you saw!”

“I'm sorry, sir.” Oliver responded.

“Did you see where I fetched the box?” Fagin questioned to Oliver.

“I don't think so, sir,” said Oliver.

“Be sure! Be sure!” said Fagin.

“Quite sure, sir,” insisted Oliver.

“Well... if you're sure... so I'm sure.” Said Fagin with his calm manner and soft manner. 'Course I knew all along, my boy. I didn't mean to frighten you. Brave boy, Oliver! Did you... did you see any of those pretty things, my boy?”

“Yes, sir,” answered Oliver.

“They're mine, Oliver. My little treasures are all I've got to live on in my old age. It's a terrible thing, old age.”

“Yes, sir, said Oliver. “I'm sorry, sir. Can I go back to sleep again now, sir?”

“Certainly, my boy, go to sleep,” said Fagin. “Pleasant dreams!”

“Same to you, sir!” said Oliver.

“Well everyone, it is time to turn in for now. So I might as well get plenty of rest for a while. Goodnight, ladies and gents!”

Vincent L

Reaction score
Yay, new chapter! But I can't read it now, I'll get car sickness…

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter 4 – “I’d Do Anything!”

Megan (narrator):
“Ah yes! You’re back! I apologize if Kermit’s not around, but he’s been busy, but he might be back soon. Some scenes may sound so PG also knows as for parental guidance, but I hope that doesn’t bother you. We left off where Fagin is an awful, but very gentle man to Oliver and his boys. The next morning, Nancy and Bill were alone in the house as she was cooking a delicious meal for Bill.”

“Nancy! Nancy,” Bet said calling out to Nancy and losing her patience.

“I’m coming!” Nancy called out to her best friend, Bet from the window.

“Nancy didn’t know why she married Bill Sikes. The first night they met, she thought he was a tough man, but seemed very nice to the beautiful and blond hair-curled kind of girl. As he got older, his gentleness was gone as he got more into the drinking business and he was even after Fagin, that calm thief that will never ever learn to nod.”

“Bill?” said Nancy. “Bill your breakfast is ready.”

“Oh for god’s sake,” Bill groaned rousing from his hard and peaceful sleep.

“Oh, I’ll warm it up for ya supper,” insisted Nancy feeling so gitty of how Bill was acting silly.

“Go down to Fagin’s and get the cash will ya?” Bill said, moaning with his rousing slumber.

“All right,” Nancy said.

“Nancy started scraping off the bacon from the cooking plate into a clean plate for her husband Bill. We will remind you that he hated noises even when Nancy was being nice to that rough Englishman.”

”Nancy, I am trying to sleep,” said Bill, waking up and now raising up his gruff voice.

”Nancy walked over to their nice warm bed, where Bill was already up and now feeling lousy than ever before.”

“Oh Bill! Ya do love me don't 'cha?

“Course i do,” said Bill sitting up with his face stern and cold as ice. “I live with ya don't i!”

”Nancy only gave him her sweet grin, grabbed the basket and went goes to Fagin's with her best friend, bet. Meanwhile, back at the old shack, the boys were finishing their meat or their diet, which was radishes.”

”That bits for me aint it Fagin?” Dodger asked as cheekily grabs his toast of fork.

“Dodger always had the appetite to eat small pieces of meat.”

“Eat, my boy,” said Fagin with a chuckle. “You must have those appetites. Hurry up and finish your breakfast. It's time to get to work.”

“Aren’t there any more radishes then?” Charlie Bates asked.

“His boys were more on a vegetable diet. They never eat a creature made out from meat.”

“You want some supper tonight?” Fagin asked, but he didn’t know which boy he questioned to.”

“Nancy and Bet entered to Fagin’s hideout to meet the scoundrels and Fagin, the poor fool.”

“Aye, Aye!” answered Nancy; since she could tell that Fagin was asking her if she wants supper.

“Nancy!” said the boys cheering.

“You can tell from the boys that they liked or loved her, but she would always bring those treats and they would act like wonderful gentlemen.”

“Who wants some bull's-eyes and radishes,” Nancy asked, as the boys run over to her. “Wait a minute now. One at a time,”
“Nancy could tell they were very hungry and haven’t eaten very much except meat or fruit to be certain.”

“Oh, go on then. Go and share them,” Nancy said with a sigh.

“The ladies,” said Dodger. “They must meet our new boy,”

”Well!” Nancy said, looking at the meek boy washing his face and then putting on his small clothes. “What have we got here then?”

”You must meet our new lodger, Mr. Oliver Twist, Esquire. Nancy and Bet,” said Fagin, introducing the girls to Oliver.

“Charmed,” responded Nancy.

"She noticed that Oliver was not like the other boys, and he seemed rather cute and adorable."

“Oh, yes, we're all ladies and gentlemen around here,” said Dodger. “We're all quality.”

”Don't take any notice of them 'cause you've got manners and they aren’t,” Nancy said to Dodger.

“From the looks of Dodger, she believed that Dodger is supposed to treat Nancy like a lady, not like a bratty little girl.”

“What do you mean I haven’t got any manners?” responded Dodger. “I'm a regular gent. Permit me to assist you across the road.”

”I was only going to the palace,” said Nancy, with a chuckle. “Doorman, a cab, if you please,”

”Allow me the privilege to escort you in my own carriage,” said Dodger, kindly taking Nancy’s hand. “After you, your grace,”

“Oh, Sir Artful, you are too kind,” said Nancy, with a smile in her face.

Dodger:
I'd do anything for you, dear

Anything
for you mean everything to me
I know that
I'd go anywhere for your smile, anywhere
for your smile's everywhere I'd see

Nancy:
Would you climb a hill?

Dodger:
Anything

Nancy:
Wear a daffodil

Dodger:
Anything

Nancy:
Leave me all your will

Dodger:
Anything

Nancy:
Even fight my Bill

Dodger:
(Spoken) What, fisticuffs?
I'd risk everything for one kiss everything

Yes, I'd do anything

Nancy:
(Spoken) Anything?

Dodger:
Anything for you

“The boys turn around and around like a merry-go round until they fell down the floor laughing. Nancy then walks over to the meek and young Oliver.”

Nancy:
I’d do anything,
For you dear anything!
For you mean everything to me.

Oliver:
I know what I’d go
Anywhere for your smile anywhere
for your smile everywhere I'd see

Bet:
Would you do moi’s hair

Oliver:
Anything?

Nancy:
Lend yourself a chair

Oliver:
Anything

Bet:

Catch a kangaroo

Oliver:

Anything

Nancy:
Go to Timbuktu

Oliver:
And back again
I'd risk everything for one kiss
Yes, I'd do anything

Bet & Nancy:
(Spoken) Anything

Oliver:
Anything for you

“Dance, Nancy,” insisted Dodger.

“Oh, all right, Dodger,” said Nancy, in a kindly manner. “C’mon boys, 1-2-3,”

“The boys danced around the room until they were bloody exhausted. Excuse my English, but it ain’t good sometimes.”

Fagin:
Would you rob a shop?

Boys:
Anything

Fagin:
Would you risk the drop?

Boys:
Anything

Fagin:
Though your eyes go pop

Boys:
Anything

Fagin:
When you come down plop

Boys:
Hang everything
we'd risk life and limb
to keep you in the swim

Yes we'd do anything

Fagin:

(Spoken) Anything

Boys:

Anything for you

”Well, come on and get out, and get to work then.” Fagin demanded to the boys. “No argument! There’s a fine picking. Get out! Earn your keep.

“You promised we could go and see the hanging,” complained Dodger, although his voice sounded young.

“Be sure it aint your own,” warned Fagin.

“Fagin, I'm waiting,” said Nancy, being impatient at times.

“Waiting my dear?” Fagin asked. “What for,”

"Bill will give you what for if you don't fork out,” said Nancy to Fagin with her serious tone. “Now, come on, and hand it over. Start counting!”

“At this very moment, Dodger tried to pickpocket Nancy not by handkerchiefs to be exact. Instead, it was money he was looking for in a sneaky way. When Nancy saw this, she whacked his hat to the head.”

“If it's all the same to you!” said Nancy, with her seriousness from her tone of voice.”

”Fagin immediately kicked Dodger and he fell over to the floor.”

“What was that for,” asked Dodger, before getting himself up off of the dirty floor.

“For getting caught!” responded Nancy, realizing that this boy needs to learn his manners including not stealing.

“I was only practicing,” said Dodger, with a small grin.

“I only wish, you had to get rid of the stuff,” said Fagin in a calm manner. “That’s all i wish!”

“Bill might think the count's a bit short, wouldn’t ya say,” asked Nancy.

“Here, take it!” said Fagin sighing, as he was giving the amount of the coins he had. “I'll starve if you'll find me lying in the utter with me feet sticking up in the air.”

“He still might, come on!” said Nancy with a quiet manner and a harsh tone of hers.

“Fine,” said Fagin sighing. “The boys and I will live on air! Til’ I find a customer,”

"Eartless, that’s what i am,” said Nancy with a laugh. “Come on, Bet.”

“Bet did she was instructed. Then, Nancy was about to bid her goodbye to the boys.”

“Ta-ta, kids.” Nancy said waving goodbye.

“Bye, Nancy,” the boys said back to the young Nancy as she exits to get out of Fagin’s lodge or to be precise his hideout.”

"Hey, Fagin! Young Oliver wants to come on the game with Charlie and me," insisted Dodger, since he was trying to talk to Fagin.

"On the job, you mean?" asked Fagin, before he continued writing down how many jewels and treasures he has.
"Can I, please," pleaded Oliver. "I'd like to."

"Would you, my boy," asked Fagin, before Robin nods his head with a "yes." "Why not? You've got to start somewhere... and you couldn't do it in better company. {Whispers to Dodger] Look after him, Dodger."

"Hats on, boys," Dodger called to the boys. “Time we were off.”

The boys did as they were told. They started putting on their funny or silly looking hats.”

“Then, I can go, sir,” asked Oliver, with a small weak smile.

“Good luck on your first job, my boy,” said Fagin, with a smile on his face. “I'll be waiting for you here when you come back.”

"I…I might as well wait here too," interjected a blue creature with fiery red hair.

(Fagin):
Line up!

(Dodger):
Line up!

(Fagin):
Single file!

(Dodger):
Single file!

(Fagin):
Quick march! Left.

(Dodger:
Right.

(Fagin):
Left.

(Dodger):
Right.

(Boys):
Aye, aye!

You can go but be back soon
You can go but while you're working
This place I'm pacing 'round until you're home safe and sound
Fare thee well, but be back soon

Who can tell where danger's lurking
do not forget this tune

Be back soon

How could we forget, how could we let our dear old Fagin worry
we love him so we'll come back home
in such a great big hurry

It's him that pays the piper
It's us that calls the tune
so long, fare thee well, pip-pip cheerio, we'll be back soon

Cheerio but be back soon
I don't know, somehow I'll miss you
I love you that's why I say cheerio, not good-bye.
Don't be gone long, be back soon

Give me one long last look, bless you
Remember our old tune
be back soon

You can go but be back soon you can go but bring back plenty
of wallets full of cash

Don't want to see any trash
Whip them quick and be back soon

Only thick ones now, not empty
get rich this afternoon

Be back soon

(Charlie (Gobo)):
Our pockets hold the time into gold that chimes upon the day

(One of the boys (Ed Frog)):
A wallet fat, an old man's hat

(Dodger):
The jewels from the tower

(Boys):We know the nosey policemen but they don't know this tune
So long, fare thee well, pip-pip cheerio, we'll be back soon

Cheerio, but be back soon
I don't know, somehow I'll miss you
I love you, that's why I say cheerio, not good-bye
don’t be gone long, but be back soon

Give me one long last look, bless you
Remember our old tune

Be back soon

(Boys):
And when we're in the distance you'll hear this whispered tune

(Oliver):

(Boys):

Cheerio, but be back soon I don't know, somehow I'll miss you
I loves you, that's why I say cheerio, not good-bye

(Boys):
And when we're in the distance you'll hear this whispered tune
So long, fare thee well, pip-pip cheerio

We'll be back soon

“Dodger,” Charlie called out to them. “Oliver! Come on!”

“We will come back with this fanfic after these messages. Wait a minute! Who wrote this stuff? Can anybody…forget it okay? I’ll be right back! So, don’t go away!”