Weird place to find Muppet Stuff

Tomservo95

Reaction score
I went to a really crappy swap meet last month and the whole time me and my parents complained about how there was nothing good. then as soon as we started walking out i saw a table of old toys and there was happy meal gobo staring at me. I was got him for 50 cents. That same day we went to 2 other antique stores and at one i got happy meal mokey and under 3 happy meal gobo for 99 cents. At the other i got a GMC mcdonalds glass for 7 bucks.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Didn't see any Muppet finds today although that's probably cause I was expecting to find something. Lol. :stick_out_tongue:

Reaction score
Once I went in this weird indoor flea market (place scared the bajeezus out of me) and found a stand with TONS of old stuffed animals (seriously, i was going crazy) i walked out with a gonzo and fozzie muppet babies plush, as well as a small tourist-looking kermit (not sure really when it's from, i should probably look it up.) i also bought a stuffed purple honker, which is really awesome because the tag says grover :smile: :smile::embarrassed::concern:

CherryPizza

Reaction score
In the pre-Palisades days, my collection was very Big Bird-heavy (before other Muppets became so represented). My collecting instincts were so finetuned that I could instantly recognise Big Bird's legs among the clutter of plush toys in thrift shops.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
You can find all kinds of good stuff at Goodwill. I walked in one of them about a year ago and there sitting with the toys was a vintage Fisher Price Kermit plush in mint condition! Of course, I already had one but it just broke my heart to see him sitting there with no home... so I bought him! HA!! I'm really glad I did too because the one I have was made in 1976 and this one was dated 1978.... his collar and the bottom of his flippers were made with a different material than my original! Pretty cool find! :smile:

catherine

Reaction score
gosh you lot get all the fun, over there. Wish we had things like that, where I live, we do carboots sometimes but never find anything to do with the muppets.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
We sell Muppet Pez dispensers at the fabric store where I work. Bizarre...