Romney wants to cut funding for PBS and Sesame Street

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Only we would make light of this and turn it into a Muppet political debate. XD But to answer your question yes. :stick_out_tongue:
Lol, yay. But yeah to turn it back to current events (sort of) I love how when Obama said in response later, "We didn't know Big Bird was driving the federal deficit" someone in the crowd yelled, "And Elmo too!" Lol :laugh:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'll be blunt but I honestly don't like either candidate. I don't like Obama or Romney. Like all politicians their only telling you what you WANNA HEAR but once they get in office they won't do anything they promise or say. In the end they all want our money that's all they care about. I hate to even vote in this election because I just am not crazy about either one. So I'm an undecided voter.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'll be blunt but I honestly don't like either candidate. I don't like Obama or Romney. Like all politicians their only telling you what you WANNA HEAR but once they get in office they won't do anything they promise or say. In the end they all want our money that's all they care about. I hate to even vote in this election because I just am not crazy about either one. So I'm an undecided voter.
Well, you kinda know what Obama's all about. The question is, will Romney really do what he says? (I mean, that's the question for Obama too. But we know if he kept his word in the past or not).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's the question in any election. My theory is is in this whole election though and I'm not aiming this at anyone on here but a friend of mine said it best unless you have done your research and have educated yourself on both candidates and are up to date with current events then don't comment on either one. I have listened to both sides and I just don't believe in either one.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, you kinda know what Obama's all about. The question is, will Romney really do what he says? (I mean, that's the question for Obama too. But we know if he kept his word in the past or not).
Yeah it's been extremely difficult for me as well. I do think Romney will just be a repeat of Bush and we don't need that. That's why we're having these problems with the economy. As for Obama, I don't love everything the Democrats stand for but Obama did a couple of things I appreciated. But certainly not enough. Of course I always said it would take more than just four years to fix the economy. I'm honestly not sure if Obama can/will do that. I think a lot of people are voting for him simply because for better or for worse we already know what we're getting and that feels safer. So yeah, I'm undecided as well, lol.

beaker

Reaction score
Obomney, Rombama. They're both just pawns of wall street. I honestly do not know why people think Obama is somehow independent of greedy corporate interests or severely immoral foreign and domestic policy.

Regardless, I have a feeling PBS isn't going anywhere. And my grandchildren's children will be enjoying Sesame Street and PBS. Though, I could be wrong, just feels like too much of an institution for any of it to be in jeopardy.

beaker

Reaction score
I know it's unpopular to say, but cuts should come from the military budget. This does not mean cuts to the troops. In fact, they hardly ever see any of this additional tax money and many of them had to pay for their own flack jackets under the previous administration. America has poured an unprecedented amount of money into the military since 9-11 and charged it on this corporate credit card that Romney speaks of. This money not really making us safer. It's making certain companies richer and it's putting us in greater debt.

Well, it takes a lot of money to blow up innocent Muslims and fill the coffers of large weapons and oil companies. I mean shoot, those evil terruhists aint going to stop themselves! Freedum aint free! :smile: