Post count dropped

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
So...if we go off topic, that's bad and our posts will be deleted. ?

I just don't get it...people are getting too crazy about these kinds of things, you guys are adding way too many rules. It's kinda not fun to be here anymore :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score

I just don't get it...people are getting too crazy about these kinds of things, you guys are adding way too many rules. It's kinda not fun to be here anymore :frown:
*runs past wearing a HUGE mustache*

You can't catch me I'm British!

*jumps into a yellow cab and screeches away*

(Wondering if that is A. Muffining, B. Gonna get deleted...)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

No...Vincent's posts were deleted because he posted essentially nothing but gibberish. If you are really concerned, pm The Count to get a clarification

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Do you have an example of what was posted? I'm kinda not understanding, :confused: maybe if I actually see one of the posts I'll get it

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score

I think they just mean when it gets way out of hand like in the 1000 post thread we were sort of on topic and then we started the "What's Name of that Song" and it just became nothing but rambling stuff. It's okay to muffin a little but some of us just need to know when to stop. Like I said I am totally guilty of this.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Do you have an example of what was posted? I'm kinda not understanding, :confused: maybe if I actually see one of the posts I'll get it
They were deleted so I can't actually show you :stick_out_tongue:

Just pm The Count like I said. I don't really feel like I have the authority to say what is or isn't allowed

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I think they just mean when it gets way out of hand like in the 1000 post thread we were sort of on topic and then we started the "What's Name of that Song" and it just became nothing but rambling stuff. It's okay to muffin a little but some of us just need to know when to stop. Like I said I am totally guilty of this.
Why is that a problem though? What are we muffining?
The whole 1000 Post Thread is one whole big Muffin. You can't muffin a muffining thread! If we stayed on topic there the whole thread would be:
"I'm up to 2,0300 posts"
"I'm up to 6500"
Not that there's anything wrong with saying what you are up to, but if that was the entire thread that would be very boring.