Favorite Disney Movies

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My favorite animated films include Snow White, Pinnocchio, Dumbo, Fun and Fancy Free, 101 Dalmations, The Jungle Book, Peter Pan, The Aristocats, The Rescuers, The Black Cauldren, A Goofy Movie (it's a shame Pocahauntas got more publicity), Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Mickey's Three Muskateers, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, and The Incredibles.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I like Monsters Inc, Toy story 1 and 3, Lady and the Tramp 1&2 A Goofy Movie, Lion King.
Live action movies: All three Mighty Ducks Heaveywhights, White Fang, The Three Muskateers, Flubber, Wild Hearts Can't be Broken, 101 Dalmations, The Jungle Book, George of the Jungle Homeward bound 1 & 2 Angles in the Outfiled All three Ernest movies, and last but defently not least on my list all three Muppet movies done under Disney.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Adding Wreck-it Ralph to my list of fave Disney movies. Normally I don't add the "I just saw it and I liked it so it's my current favorite" films, but wow. It was really, really good, and Ima see it again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! It wasn't quite as bad though. Actually there's a good Non-Disney unofficial sequel to Snow White called Happily Ever After. It's good, because Snow White saves her prince with the help of the Dwarfs' female cousins. Why is it good? Disney didn't make that sequel.
Happily Ever After broke Filmation. And just after they did Bravestarr, their best work ever. The film was so screwed up that it took at least 3 years to release (after the company folded). Not quite as bad as Journey Back to Oz, which started production in 1962, and wasn't released until 1974. But they were just starting out back then. Not to mention the other loosely connected sequel Pinocchio and the Emperor or Night. I blame them for Disney's DTV cheapquel market. THEY were going to do it first, and that was their plan. But then, as I said, Happily Ever After killed the company.

There was also the ...odd...A Snow White Christmas, where the daughter of Snow White meets the 7 Giants.... uh... yeah. That happened.

robodog

Reaction score
Ah Bravestarr. When I was a kid I was the only one I knew who watched that. Whenever I'd make references to it it would go right over the heads of most of my friends.

As for favorite Disney movies I'd say The Lion King, Aladdin, Lady and The Tramp, 101 Dalmations, Wall E, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Mulan.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Happily Ever After broke Filmation. And just after they did Bravestarr, their best work ever. The film was so screwed up that it took at least 3 years to release (after the company folded). Not quite as bad as Journey Back to Oz, which started production in 1962, and wasn't released until 1974. But they were just starting out back then. Not to mention the other loosely connected sequel Pinocchio and the Emperor or Night. I blame them for Disney's DTV cheapquel market. THEY were going to do it first, and that was their plan. But then, as I said, Happily Ever After killed the company.

There was also the ...odd...A Snow White Christmas, where the daughter of Snow White meets the 7 Giants.... uh... yeah. That happened.
May Lord Malice turn you to stone. Just kidding! Everyone has their own opinion! I'm just teasing! I only love it, because I liked the Dwarfelles when I was a little boy. Then again I liked the Princess and the Goblin too. (cue the "What?"'s)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I always loved the Jungle Book. The Bare Necessities and I Wanna Be Like You were my favorite songs. I also loved Aladdin and Aboo (you know the monkey) just makes me laugh. Without that monkey, the film would not be as funny and also very different.

Beauty and the Beast is also a very good movie as well. I liked the inventor character. His words or his you blundering (blubberring) makes me laugh.

Winnie the Pooh? Thank you for mentioning that, and to be honest with ya, I loved the new movie.

Bambi? Deer, shunks, and rabbits, oh my! Overall, it was my always my favorite, no matter what season. Back when I was a kid, I didn't know what "twipattered" was? My ramdon guess is falling in love or whatever the Owl says.
I agree a lot! Abu is definently one of the better "little cutesy buddies" for the hero or heroine. Sebastian, Flounder, and Scuttle being the exceptions. Now the Gargoyles from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Couldn't Quasi just have a little animal that actually cared about him. (Hey Cinderella loan Quasimodo Jaq and Gus!)