Your Thoughts: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Muppet Christmas Carol" finally arrives on Blu-ray this Tuesday November 6. Find out all about the anticipated release. Check it out and let us know your thoughts.

Since many of us will be getting "The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray", we'd like to mention that if you order the Blu-ray from Amazon using this link that a small portion of your entire order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly and help make future upgrades possible. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the Blu-ray. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through links on our site.

The song "When Love is Gone" was not in the US theatrical release of the film. It was a deleted scene and was added later for the 1993 US VHS and Laserdisc releases. While understandable that "When Love is Gone" was not included on this Blu-ray release of the film, the inclusion of the song as a deleted scene would have made a nice bonus feature.

Three versions of The Muppet Christmas Carol are available:

Order The Muppet Christmas Carol on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy (Amazon Exclusive).

Order The Muppet Christmas Carol on Blu-ray and Digital Copy.

Order The Muppet Christmas Carol on DVD.

If you plan to buy The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray or DVD, please like this post and share your thoughts below.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I will be buying the Collectors edition at some point this week. I'm excited! :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I have this on shipping I ordered last night :smile: the collectors edition