The “What did you do today?” thread

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I went to school and was bored out of my mind in class. :stick_out_tongue: Then I had to go to Staples and buy envelopes, then went to the post office to get stamps so I could mail things in said envelopes then went to get lunch at Subway since it was right there. Then I went home. Eventful day.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Made the foam body for my next puppet, and designed & tested a new hand pattern for it. With a few minor tweaks the hand will work. Heh, cool, I'm used to breaking my heart on the hands.

Making puppets would be so much easier if I wasn't making the patterns up as I go along.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
-----------
A lot of giggling. Helped my new friends come up with ideas for a kids' party with the mashup theme of Doctor Who and Toy Story Zombies. (No. Really.) I submitted the mental image of Buzz with his helmet dark, staggering around... "Hey! Who turned out the lights?"

Trust me. Hilarious.
------------
Yes.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
When I was into anime I never got into cosplaying. I know it's showing your fandom for your favorite series but ehh just was never by thing. On the other hand I pretty much slept most of the day which meant I got no cleaning done like I said I was gonna do. BAD BAD BAD PROCRASTINATION!!!

But that's just gonna make me get it done tomorrow!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
When I was into anime I never got into cosplaying. I know it's showing your fandom for your favorite series but ehh just was never by thing.
's cool, for me most of the fun is making the costumes themselves, figuring out all the little challenges and quirks. :smile: Plus sewing is very calming for me so that helps a lot. I've got four costumes under my belt so far, with another two almost completely finished (just gotta buy wigs) and a third one in the beginning stages. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have no talent in sewing maybe that's why I never got into it. Plus that stuff can get expensive. I will give the people credit some do put a whole lot of work into their cosplay's though.

mo

Reaction score
's cool, for me most of the fun is making the costumes themselves, figuring out all the little challenges and quirks. :smile: Plus sewing is very calming for me so that helps a lot. I've got four costumes under my belt so far, with another two almost completely finished (just gotta buy wigs) and a third one in the beginning stages. :smile:
which ones have you done so far? sorry I'm just really interested!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Watched Strictly with my Dad while we ate Fish'n'chips!

Also, earlier on I was watching a program showing compilations of live television blunders and Miss Piggy was in one of them (though it wasn't a blunder they just showed it 'cus they can I guess) Anyho, she was on a show with a male and female presenters and she was saying how she thought she was at Wimbledon. The presenters then mentioned it was their seventh anniversary and she replied, "REALLY?! Who cares!"

I mention this because I don't know the name of the show (though it was obvious that it was from the 90s) and I can't find it. Anyone know about this clip? No? Anyone?