Elmo Muppeteer Kevin Clash resigns from Sesame Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDientes

Reaction score
I don't know what to say... This is just depressing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
if anyone needs to talk, scream, cuss, or just share some thoughts you can find me on Facebook just look for Dwayne Fletcher, I'm here for you all.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I'm going to miss Kevin. He was one of the best Muppeteers Jim had. I've always loved Harold Handupme from Dinosaurs, and his characters like Lyon of The Jim Henson Hour as well as Clifford who to me was Kevin's best character. His work on Muppets Tonight and even his singing work was amazing. Kingston Livingston the 3rd from 90s Sesame. And I've even enjoyed a lot of the early Elmo / Kermit segments from the 80s and how Elmo pestered Prarie Dawn in Space. lol I am very grateful that I got to shake his hand when I went to MuppetFest back in 2001. And of course without discussing what currently happened, I've always had my prayers for Kevin and still do, and hopefully everything will work out for the best. Personally I feel instead of discussing what happened, why not just talk about how much we love this guy for his hilarious and entertaining performances that he gave us through the years. We'll miss you Kevin. God Bless. :smile:

ncchuck

Reaction score
this all came from that crap rag tmz didnt it? every other site i have read credits tmz as source?

dwayne1115

Reaction score

ncchuck

Reaction score
No this is true Seasame has put out a statement, and Yahoo news has a story about it with the other accusers name. No where in the story dose it mention TMZ.
ok sorry i was hoping it was a made up tmz story sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.