Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
This video so totally rocked!!! :big_grin: Not sure why the all-over-the-placeness seems non-Muppety to some, cuz it seemed very Zany Muppets to me! :wink:

Loved it, looking forward to a hopeful live performance on The Voice. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
At the end, Dave Goelz is credited for performing Beauregard. I didn't see him at all in the video (other than in the corner during credits)...am I missing something?:oops:
Beau was in the wider shots with Cee-Lo, Scooter and others. :wink: Was very happy to see him!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Also, when Carl is trying to eat CeeLo, you can see someone behind him wearing a green shirt performing him.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Eh...not a Cee-Lo fan. BUT several things here made me smile. Walter in a new suit and being that Guy Who Has to Film Every Party was spot-on...and I loved that he gets a karate chop! CARL! CARL! As a big fan of the Big Mean, having him eat a celebrity was priceless! (Where's Snookie? Er -- I mean Snookie Blyer...though seeing Carl devour the annoying Jersey girl would be most excellent as well.) Pepe's C-Food pendant was just so...Pepe. And ANYONE (don't know the guy) telling Walter they're his "homey" is just funny. Liked the real kiss from frog to pig. Liked the real chicken (was that Camilla?) surprising Fozzie. Song was meh...seemed kind of derivative, but then again I find ALL pop music bland and insipid.

So...bleh to song. Yay to video!
-------------

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well let's face it if The Muppets weren't in it we wouldn't really give Cee Lo much thought. XD

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. There were a few "meh" things (LoCee didn't seem very Muppety, but I am glad CeeLo got his own Muppet; lack of characters-where the heck was Rizzo and the rest of EM?).

Though I loved the little Muppet bits (Carl eating CeeLo, Lew doing his thing, Sam making the tree more "American", and especially Walter just being... well, Walter! And I love that Walter still belives in Santa Claus. That's just so...Waltery).