For tho's who STILL love VHS

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, and Can someone please explain to me what blu-ray is?
It's supposedely like DVD, only can hold more stuff on one Blu-Ray disc than one DVD disc, and also supposedely the picture is supposed to be even more clearer than DVD quality. But are we getting to the point where we're going to see every single hair up people's noses and know them by name? Oh look there's Harrison, hey there's Harry, that's Harrietta by the tip of the nose, oh and there's Carl!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Were already at that point, D'Snowth. But yeah, the main thing is that it just can hold more memory, but that doesn't necessarily mean were going to get more on the actually disks because they'll used as many disc to put features on to charge consumers as much money as they possible can. It costs nothing to make a disk, but it's the content your paying for. But what I wane it that you could probably fit an entire television series on one disks now with how much storage you can put on a disk now. But you know that there still going to give us like one season at a time on four disk anyway. There's more money in it for them. But when somebody wises up and goes ahead and does that and the buying public figures out that they were getting swindled, that trend should come to a quick and abrupt end.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
One of the reasons why some studios choose to release their films or Tv shows on multiple discs is because sometimes the less amount of extras means a better picture.

If you try to cram everything onto one DVD, chances are the picture of the main feature will suffer.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Am I seriously the only one who thinks no one is really buying Blu-ray and that crap? And the tonly reason we won't have DVD's is because of computers?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm with you there.

Okay, that's very true. But, with the storage space on HD and Blue-Ray disk, that shouldn't be a problem.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I seriously the only one who thinks no one is really buying Blu-ray and that crap? And the tonly reason we won't have DVD's is because of computers?
Oh I'm sure a few people are buying Blu-ray just to see what they're like compared to regular DVD.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I'm sure there are some people who are into the trend of the moment. LOL!:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Me, I'm still buying DVD like hotcakes right now; I've gotten SOOOOO much graduation money I've finally been able to get a whole buttload of DVDs I've wanted to get, but unfortunately some titles are no longer available on DVD anymore. Oh well, I've been able to get quite a few others I've been meaning to get for quite a while anyway.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I that's a format I thinks going to be around for quite awhile.