The Muppets 50th Anniversary

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Scooters Girl said:
i just want 2 say some stuff about scooter, i think he is the coolest muppet in the world,i mean...i like him so much that i had a dream that i KISSED him for a long time then he said,"That was the BEST kiss in the universers:flirt:"then he asked me to be his girlfriend!I loved it :flirt: :wink:
I had that same dream!!

Well, not really; it was Sigourney Weaver, and the year was 1984--but, close enough!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Watched her in Ghostbusters.

Or, were you talking about the Scooter dream?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Making out with a puppet????????? Dude, thats just wrong!
Al least Sigourney Weaver actually a living person! But, that doesn't make it any less creepy. :eek:

LiLdUcKy

Reaction score
Lovely, lovely, lovely, you all did such a great job planing that out! I think it's a grand idea, everything sounds so perfect! :smile: :halo: :excited:

radio boy

Reaction score
WE got to face the facts that most of the muppets arn,t around no more but for a 50 th celebration they could rebuild all the puppets that are either in to bad condition or destroyed. Then go around interviewing all the old characters that you never seen since that late 60's and earley 70's.
But the problem is trying to get all the old performers back but in jim henson and richard hunt r.i.p they would have trouble getting more performers to take the places. Then show all the old clips from t.v. shows, specials and movies spanning the 50 decades then after that release everything henson around the whole world on DVD, VCD and video in celebration. They could even get mostly all the old celeb guests to do spots. And have recorded on the original set of the muppet show . Then after the show do a loving tribute
like they used to that would make you want to busrt into tears in a sensitive way for jim henson, richard hunt and all the other guests , performs that have died. This is my idea i just wanted to share this with all the loyal fans who kept the spirit and work of our old buddy jim alive in our hearts alive.

i would like to thank "The lovers, the dreamers and YOU" :smile: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thing is, to rebuild those Muppets would be too expensive anymore. Thog, for example, died at the end of TMS (probably before it), and it was just too expensive to rebuild him. Same goes for a LOT of the other Muppets, too. Cost. We just won't ever see those again.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I think Disney may hve Thog rebuilt. the fabrics would probably still be ok.
Just the foams gone, Unless they threw the whole thing out.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Disney COULD have him rebuilt, and that would be too awesome. I doubt we'll see him, though. But, seriously: Who doesn't love the big blue monster? I love him as much as I do Sweetums, and Sweetums has a more rounded out personality! Yes, give me Thog!!