The Muppets 50th Anniversary

Beauregard

Reaction score
Me's thinking that 50 years will go by and Disney'll be bringing out nothin' in memory of them...

King Prawn

Reaction score
I think that in order to celebrate their 50th anniversary (nexy year, Wow this thread sure was started a lon g time ago) they need more than just a special. It should be a year long celebration, like TMS 25th anniversary was.

There sould be a musical like Avenue Q maybe titled "THe Muppets 50 Year MUsical Celebration" or "Mnhattan Melodies". They should also release a new movie or better yet a TV show that year. And a few Limited Edition DVD;s like Walt Disney Treaures, Maybe like five of them, each celebrationg 10 years from The Muppets.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
i just want 2 say some stuff about scooter, i think he is the coolest muppet in the world,i mean...i like him so much that i had a dream that i KISSED him for a long time then he said,"That was the BEST kiss in the universers:flirt:"then he asked me to be his girlfriend!I loved it :flirt: :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
My thoughts

I think that they should have a big, 3 hour long T.V. special, like, comemorating ALL the shows. I also think they should make some sort of special DVD or something, too. :cool:

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
When is the 50th anniversary?! I think if Disney is smart, then they will have something to commerate the Muppets. The Muppets are to popular to go un-celebrated on their golden anniversary!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Too true! I mean, the muppets have been around longer than alot of people can remember. It just wouldn't be right for Disney not to do something! :eek:

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
I know!! The little boy I baby sit for is in love with the muppets. He's only 3 but even my grandparents who are 80-some odd years old are fans! They have a wide range of fans ranging from toddlers to elders. That should be Disney's target area...a celebration would make a GREAT sunday night special! Afterall, whats better than popcorn, family and a great helping of The Muppets?!