Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Foreignman

Reaction score
I created a song parody not long ago for the Ask Ken at Palisades thread. Didn't get much attention but I thought it was fun... Did it in the summer, when I was blessed with free time, a gift I wish I had now. And here it is:

I want it Now

Consumer: I want my Muppet Figures!!! Beaker, Animal, I want my Swedish Chef Play set to come with Camilla the Hen…

Ken: I’ll see what I can do…

Consumer: And a working musket!

Ken: Of course my pet.

Consumer: And don’t you forget,

Ken: What?

Consumer: I want a Heap…

Ken: You want trash?

Consumer: I want the Gorgon Heap

Ken: Oh, one of those…

Consumer: Uncle Deadly, and Pops, Annie Sue, and Bean Bunny, don’t care ‘bout the money.

Ken: Well, You’ll probably have to wait till series nine…

Consumer: No, NOW! I want Sweetums to be tall… I want Ventriloquist Fozzie… A club exclusive, and Karate Piggy that can move, and Janice that can groove, and, give it to me…. NOW!! I want Rizzo, Rizzo to scale, fully articulated, but he can’t be belated, don’t you dare let the release be slated, give it to me nooowwwwwwwwwww… I want it today, can’t be tomorrow, I want them here, or you’ll lose your career, and I don’t want to share ‘em!! …I want the backstage play set with Thog, he should be 14 inches high, and if I don’t get the things I am after… Ken Lilly is going to DIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I want Series 17, I want all the series, all Muppet races, and Muppets from spaces, create all of their faces, and now!!! Don’t care how I want it now!!! Don’t care how, I want it NOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW…

Oompa Loompas: Oompa Loompa Doompity Doo, I’ve got another puzzle for you, Oompa Loompa Doompity Dee, if you are wise you’ll listen to me. What do you do when your fans are all, Crazed, and all your toys have made them amazed… blaming the fans is a lie and a, shame, you know exactly whose to blame… The geniuses at Palisades… Oompa Loompa Doompity Daa, if you don’t buy Muppets then you will go far. You will live with some money left, or go into Oompa Loompa Doompity Debt

wolfy

Reaction score
Wolfy's family has just stood up and applauded wildly, cheering and laughing with total abandon and glee, and Ben's WONDERFUL parody songs!

{whistles, cheers, laughter, screams of "Encore! Encore!" are heard all over the place... }

byl

Reaction score
Re: Re: wonka

Originally posted by Kye
Wherever you go, there you are.
Just curious, are you old enough to remember the source of that quote in your signature line? I am.

Kye

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: wonka

Originally posted by byl
Just curious, are you old enough to remember the source of that quote in your signature line? I am.
Yes I am, But I havent traveled with Buckaroo Bonzai through the 8th demension in quite a while! I am only 27, but It was a great film....actually, i was pretty bad...but that can be good too

DirthNader

Reaction score
You know, a surprising number of well known actors came out of that film.

As for the Jim Carrey apraoch to viable Wonka wanna be's, he has my vote. I think he is a truly underappreciated actor. Besides, he can sing pretty well, which would be useful if any future producer of a remake decides to stick with the whole musical theme.

wolfy

Reaction score
Okay, ladies and gents!

Trivia time!

WITHOUT looking it up, okay??

"Violet" on the "Willie Wonka" movie actually got her start as a child star on WHAT daytime drama, and what was the character's name?

Come on...you should know this!
wolfy

Drtooth

Reaction score
Interresting fact....

Anyone ever eat any of the Wonka candies? Gobstoppers, Tart and Tiny's, and my personal favorite, NErds?

Have you noticed it took them forever to actually make chocolat3e candies? I meqan, it's a chocolate factory for cry eye!!!!

Kye

Reaction score
Have you tried the exploding chocolate bars!!! they are great! I have only seen them a few times at target or toys r us

CraigD

Reaction score
If they did remake the film, I don't think Gene Wilder would be up for any role as I've heard he's not all that well with Cancer.

But I hope they don't touch it, as it's a favourite of mine and there is no way any performer could match what Wilder brought to the role.

Craig

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Have you tried the exploding chocolate bars!!! they are great! I have only seen them a few times at target or toys r us
We have wonka candy here - i love the Everlasting Gobstoppers, the Exploding chocalate bars .... and now they even make a normal thick chocolate bar but if you find a golden ticket inside you get a trip to their factory and a years supply of chocolate !