Starbucks finger puppets

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I say the next Muppet is out of Gonzo, Animal, Pepe or Chef.

Gonzo probably.

see ya

electricmayhem

Reaction score
With my $3 I got back as a refund from an exchanged shirt, I got a Kermit one today. All my Starbucks had was about 3 Kermits and a ton of Fozzies. I didn't have enough for both though:frown: I was also wondering who all the 1-6 consisted of.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
am i the only one who doesn't live near a starbucks?

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
am i the only one who doesn't live near a starbucks?

Sarah
Do you mean on this forum or in the world. :wink: You know, in Houston there's an area where one Starbucks is directly across the street from another one. In ten years time we will all be working for Starbucks!:eek:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Hey, the same thing is happening in parts of Canada! Starbucks literally around every corner...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Being from Canada, I thought I was going to have to go to ebay for these. But today, as I was driving on the highway, I spotted a Chapters off the highway, with the Starbucks logo off to one side. I had forgotten that Chapters has Starbucks coffee shops inside some (maybe all) of their locations. I just had to pull over to check it out. I'm glad I did. I bagged all three finger puppets there today. Woo Hoo! :smile: :embarrassed: :eek:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Oh, I also forgot to mention that the very helpful employee there got out some special Starbucks items binder, and showed me pictures of the rest of the series. She said there are actually FOUR more finger puppets coming in the next series, and showed me the pics of them. They are:

:mad: :halo: :concern: :sympathy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Our "local" Barnes and Nobles has a Starbucks in it (it's about 45 minutes from here). I'll have to go there next time I go to the mall and pick up a few of these.