Starbucks finger puppets

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I asked her when, but she wasn't sure. She said we could probably expect them soon though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Oh, I also forgot to mention that the very helpful employee there got out some special Starbucks items binder, and showed me pictures of the rest of the series. She said there are actually FOUR more finger puppets coming in the next series, and showed me the pics of them. They are:

:mad: :halo: :concern: :sympathy:
WOW!!! Piggy, Animal, and Gonzo I could see, but ROWLF???? I need Him SOOOOOOO bad!

I recently got Beaker.. dispite the ... uh.. oddity of his appearance, it's pretty darn cool! I wanna get Fozzie!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm getting them, though they look a little weird. I had to go to a totally different Starbux to get Fozzie than where I found Kermit and Fozzie.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, the main prob with my Beaker is that his eyes are crooked! other than that it's okay!

Fozzie's head looks a might flat, but it's still cool!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think that, with the exception that his eyes are a little bit too far apart, the figure is fabulous!!

tomahawk

Reaction score
I asked at my starbucks and thet said the new set would be ariving at the end of june or the beginning of july.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
THEY ARE MAKING A ROWLF!!!!:concern: :smile: :excited: :zany:

I just found out were a Starbucks is! It was right in front of my face! or at least a 40 min bike ride away, I was looking for like a BIG blue stary sign that says "STARBUCKS" Cause that's what i remember seeing when i went to Las Vegas back in 1996....Las Veags, home to many big and shinny signs...not here in Buffalo, lol So i didn't expect this small little green logo shoved at the end of a plaza, lol!

I'll try to go today and get kerm, foz and Beak

zack,

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I read they will make four more

Piggy, Rowlf, Gonzo and Animal

Oh, I also forgot to mention that the very helpful employee there got out some special Starbucks items binder, and showed me pictures of the rest of the series. She said there are actually FOUR more finger puppets coming in the next series, and showed me the pics of them. They are: