Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Toyfare Kermit shipping...

I asked my Toyfare contact about it today - he said they SHOULD ship next week, and since a lot of folks took them up on the UPS option, they should show up in their mailboxes pretty quick after that.

Michael
MWC

bizarreblair

Reaction score
Just got 3 out of 4 of the assortment from my local EB...Bloomingdale, Illinois. They got them this afternoon. Unfortunately, all the Bunsens were spoken for, so I'll have to wait for the next shipment, but let me tell you, Piggy, Kermit, and Dr. Teeth are AWESOME!!!

Toys R Us over here told me today that they're not expecting ANY figures until July! Oh well.

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Upstate New York

Got Kermit, Bunsen, and Dr Teeth at The EB at the Galleria @ Crystal Run in Middletown NY today. Not really sure on how many full sets they had since I pre ordered these 3, but they usually get a LOAD of figures so i'm sure there at least 3 -4 sets available. The guys there are very cool and will help anyone out. I'll keep you guys posted when I get The EB Piggy and the Beaker Playset...

BTW these have to be some of the best figure I have ever seen, the Muppets look like they jumped right off the TV....GREAT STUFF!!!

MM-III

Reaction score
They had one case at the Cottonwood mall EB in Albuquerque, NM.... I bought one full set so they have at least one more full set and of course 2 more kermits and piggys beyond that.

In a word... Smertascular! You see, these figures are so good, I had to invent a new word to adequately describe their glory!

I think my favorite of the 4 is Dr. Bunsen. I was a little surprised by how green he was too but the detail on him was flawless!

Dr. teeth is great too but I think I like the repaint just a little bit better in terms of color scheme. I've been admiring his level of detail for a long time and to have two versions is wonderful!

Kermit is great too if a little sparse on movement. Still, I'd rather have limited movement than ugly joints at every point.

And finally, there's piggy who I have to say looks better in person. I think I will still prefer the hair down as in the exclusive but it's still great. I love her accessories too.

All in all they blow every expectation away. I literally could not stop staring at these things all the way home... now it's just a matter of figuring out the best way to display them!

Rufus

Reaction score
Muppets in RI

Got my Muppet figures today in EB in the Rhode Island Mall in Warwick, RI. They had two boxes opened on the floor, they hadn't been put on the shelves yet. I grabbed Kermit, Bunsen, and Dr. Teeth, gonna wait for the hair down version of Miss Piggy.

It should be interesting to see which ones are left (if any) in a couple days...

I was also pleasantly surprised they were only $7.99. All the news items said they'd have a SRP of $8.99, and I was ready to pay that price.

And as everyone else has said, yup, they're great! And it's nice to know I have Miss Piggy and the playset to look forward to, to help break up the wait for series 2!

Speaking of which, did anyone see the ad in Toyfare (and probably other toy magazines) for series 2? "Moving right a long"... that's great! Someone did their homework for these ads!

- R -

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Nothing in Oregon

I was in the Toys R Us in Medford last week and they said they should have a new shipment of new figures soon. They couldn't tell me if they were expecting any muppets. I'm going to call them.

Sir Didymus

I'm getting Bunsen first!!

dan

Reaction score
Yesterday morning (Tuesday) I got up and went to Toys R Us here in Burbank California. I am now a very happy camper with my Muppet Show action figures!!!

Can't wait till exclusive Piggy shows up at my door in a couple days!

And Beaker next month...

And Series 2.....

And...well, you get the idea:smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
*sigh*

I just got off the phone with somebody at TRU. The figures still haven't come in.

After reading all of these posts about people finding the figures, I thought that it would be a good idea for me to get off the internet and call TRU. But alas, they are not in stock yet (at least the person didn't put me on hold forever again).

I am suddenly getting very impatient and cranky.

This has been the ever-important Ohio update. We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled Muppet talk.

Kedrick

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
*sigh*

I just got off the phone with somebody at TRU. The figures still haven't come in.

After reading all of these posts about people finding the figures, I thought that it would be a good idea for me to get off the internet and call TRU. But alas, they are not in stock yet (at least the person didn't put me on hold forever again).

I am suddenly getting very impatient and cranky.

This has been the ever-important Ohio update. We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled Muppet talk.
I live in Cleveland, Ohio...and we got them in at our Electronics Boutique stores (ALL OF EM) yesterday. You might try checking with them.

Clint

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
ebgames.com

ebgames now has all the figures under the description "usually ships in 24 hrs." which means they should indeed ship today!!

As of my last glance, they haven't changed the first appearance description, but if you click on the product name, the description on the linked page says "ships in 24 hrs."!!!

AT LAST!!!

Jim