Arms length puppets

Show and Tell

Reaction score
no way! you were pushing it. I could feel you pushing it. ......That just creeps me out!:eek:

DPuppets

Reaction score
Well...heck let's just continue this then. Hmmm! Has anyone seen the pirate puppet that David built? Or maybe the rock and raven puppets he built for a dessert theatre. Hmmm...there is something new!!!!

DPuppets

Reaction score
Maybe if I post some more that my post count will go up and I could become as good as some of you guys and gals....j/k

HandySam

Reaction score
Phantom said:
Okay, it's official. This thread is dead. Each thread ends with one of my posts. I don't know if my opinions aren't valid or just the fact that people don't like to talk to me, but now that there is a little black dot on the envelope, it's over. Sorry, that's the way it goes.

Clear the way, dead thread walking. *and the coffin lid shuts*

(this is why I am not a senior member, if I were, we'd have nothing to talk about)
so if there is a black dot on a new thread then is it dead before it ever got started? bummer! :smirk:

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
actually I thought the black dot meant that it was a thread that you had a post in.....or a sign of the plague.....

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
DPuppets said:
Well...heck let's just continue this then. Hmmm! Has anyone seen the pirate puppet that David built? Or maybe the rock and raven puppets he built for a dessert theatre. Hmmm...there is something new!!!!
no...got any links to pics or anything D?

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
no way! you were pushing it. I could feel you pushing it. ......That just creeps me out!:eek:
I was just waiting for that guy to admit he was wrong and stop accusing me of being some dumb-*** who wouldnt even check out a website before making a comment about it...I may start pushing it now though for the longest thread ever!!!!! :big_grin:

Show and Tell

Reaction score
You know the best way to settle a :grouchy: forum fight?.......................FOODFIGHT!!!:crazy:

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
sounds good! splurge guns like in Bugsy Malone then????