DOES Kermit Love Piggy? A Challenge to prove..

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
wait, why doesnt tmm fit in the same category as tmtm or gmc? i always saw that as acting on the muppets part as well. i think the only real muppet stuff would be backstage on the muppet show and muppets tonight, in regards to muppet babies, i think thats true too but that one is just by opinion

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
hey dont forget the very romantic kiss kermit gave piggy in AVMMC that was the most love i ever saw kermit show. so i would say that it was reall because he just got back his normal life and saw that piggy was herself.
I don't know about that one. In AVMMCM, it was his overexcitement that caused him to kiss Piggy. Like someone had mentioned previously, he might have kissed Rowlf if he were under the mistletoe. Lol.

About the Avery Schriber TMS ep, I'd like to have that too, but I don't trust online tape trades I have been ripped off before. (Actually, I think Cantus Rock still owes me a copy of the first "Sesame Street" episode) Anyway, the best way to find out what went on in that ep, would probably be to read it on the episode guide or to get The Muppet Show book. Parts of that ep are written in transcript form.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I don't know about that one. In AVMMCM, it was his overexcitement that caused him to kiss Piggy. Like someone had mentioned previously, he might have kissed Rowlf if he were under the mistletoe. Lol.
Nah, that was love! Kissin' a pig on the chops like that...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wait Think about it though

No guys i hate to argue with you about AVMMC, but just stop and think about it. Who was the one Kermit spent the most time with diring his time inwhich he was never Born. Who had the most efect on him . PIGGY. this clearly shows he loves her. He could have kissed all of them but did he,NO. Now dont get me wrong i think each muppet holds a specal place in Kermit's heart. Nut Piggy has a Bigger hold.
Thank about it like this who do you think Kirmet who save fristif Piggy and Fozzie where both at the point of death. his very bet bear buddy, or his lady pig friend. just think about that .

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Thank about it like this who do you think Kirmet who save fristif Piggy and Fozzie where both at the point of death. his very bet bear buddy, or his lady pig friend. just think about that .
Much as I agree with your point about Kermit loving Piggy, that's the most depressing thing I've ever read. I'm going to go hide under the bed and sing to myself for a while. :wink:

Actually, in my opinion, Kermit would find a way to save them both. And he'd save the theater while he was at it!

Beth C

Reaction score
Having never seen the Very Merry Muppet Christmas thingie, I can't argue on any of those points.

I did see the one where they went to Fozzie's mom's house and boy did he worry about Piggy making it through the snow. (It's movies like this that fuel my story)

Now I'm looking for episodes that deal with their relationship in one way OR the other. Jealousy ones are great. I just watched the Linda Rondstat one and got some good vibes there.

Can anyone recommend any other eps? Ones that are released on DVD or VHS would be best, as I can't get any of the other tapes. :frown:

Every little bit feeds the story.

:wink:

Behind the Romance, There is Reality

~Beth C

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Much as I agree with your point about Kermit loving Piggy, that's the most depressing thing I've ever read. I'm going to go hide under the bed and sing to myself for a while. :wink:

Actually, in my opinion, Kermit would find a way to save them both. And he'd save the theater while he was at it!
I agree with that. Heck, I used to have a "Muppet Kids" book called "Too Many Promises" where Kermit couldn't say no to Piggy or Fozzie. You'll have to read the book to see what I'm talking about. Anyway, I think I've just come up with an idea for a fan fiction.

Beth C

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I agree with that. Heck, I used to have a "Muppet Kids" book called "Too Many Promises" where Kermit couldn't say no to Piggy or Fozzie. You'll have to read the book to see what I'm talking about. Anyway, I think I've just come up with an idea for a fan fiction.
I have that book! Where he promises Piggy he will help her with her homework project, and then he promises Fozzie the same thing. All he wants to do throught the whole book is work on his own homework and he makes himself miserable trying to help both his friends at the same time!

Very good book, the Values go grow on series. I have most of them, and I'd like to get them all. (Even though they are NOT cannon. the are still cute!)

I think that if they really tried at the relationship, it could work. The chemistry between them is certainly there.

~Beth C

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wasnt there a muppet show where kermit got mad at piggy for letting news out that they got secertly married or somthing
Shure their relationship could work kermit just gets se and bussy thats all. Hey Beth do you think that this might help in getting back with your ex hubby.

Just wondering dont mean anything bad by it.