DOES Kermit Love Piggy? A Challenge to prove..

Beth C

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
wasnt there a muppet show where kermit got mad at piggy for letting news out that they got secertly married or somthing
Shure their relationship could work kermit just gets se and bussy thats all. Hey Beth do you think that this might help in getting back with your ex hubby.

Just wondering dont mean anything bad by it.
I actually have a clip from that episode on one of the Best of the Muppet show tapes.. I think it's "meet the muppets" or "More muppets please" or something like that.

He's mad at her because she let it slip they were engaged or something like that. I sure wish I knew which ep that was. When I saw it I was like.. whoa.. I want to see the full ep.

~Beth C

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OOOOORRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

For the MBs in MFC, maybe that was a special project put together by a few Muppets---maybe the Muppets made those puppets and put on a li'l show several years ago, and Scooter found the footage of it. And it was sweet cause they hadn't seen it since they did it. Or maybe they spliced together individual footage of each MB and made it look like one big gatherin'! lol :stick_out_tongue: Yeah, it's a STR-E-E-E-TCH, but I will find ANY way to explain that the MBs were NOT REAL----strictly NONcanon. :grouchy:

Just as I believe K&P are NOT married (and neither are Floyd 'n Janice...they'll always be lovers... :sing: :flirt: ).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beth C said:
I actually have a clip from that episode on one of the Best of the Muppet show tapes.. I think it's "meet the muppets" or "More muppets please" or something like that.

He's mad at her because she let it slip they were engaged or something like that. I sure wish I knew which ep that was. When I saw it I was like.. whoa.. I want to see the full ep.

~Beth C
Are you referring to the "Best of the Muppet Show" collection from Timelife? They show three episodes per tape, not just clips, but I don't think the ep you're referring too is on any of those tapes. *sigh*

Beth C

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Are you referring to the "Best of the Muppet Show" collection from Timelife? They show three episodes per tape, not just clips, but I don't think the ep you're referring too is on any of those tapes. *sigh*
The clip is part of one of those episodes. It's just I have it on VHS tape, and all I have is the one segment. The VHS tape is called "Meet the Muppets" and it has about 60 mins of clips from the various episodes of the Muppet Show.

Meet the Muppets

That's a picture of the box. I have both tapes. I'm just dying to know what ep the "staged engagement" is from.

~Beth C

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i know that

i know that video i stell see in in some vidoe stores. i think that that is just clips from the show but i dont even know who was the Gust star so i realy cant help ya.