DOES Kermit Love Piggy? A Challenge to prove..

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!

I always consider GMC and TMTM as just movies they acted in, not their universe--it fits along the lines of MCC and MTI to me.

King Jim

Reaction score
Does Kermit love piggy

I bet they get along. :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island are definetly not their universe.They're also my two least favourite muppet movies. :grouchy:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
A few years ago on Live with Regis & Kelly they had Miss Piggy as a guest and Kerlly asked Piggy If Kermit and her are just loves or marryed and Piggy sayed "YES!- all of the above...ya see ths ring?" and Regis is like "Well there you are...shes happy & she marryed". I taped it.... :smile: :smile: :wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Also i for got to add (even tho i might not help much) in 2001 when we went to Walt Disney World I got my pic takin with "Walk Around" Kermit & Piggy and when I was telling them good bye.... they both walked off Holding Hands! and mom is like "awww howcute" and Miss Piggy blue us a kiss good bye when they were wakin off (and like i just sayed...) HOLDING HANDS!!!! :big_grin: :crazy: :crazy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
In The Muppet Show, during the Avery Schreiber episode, Piggy tries to make Kermit jealous by making him think she was in love with Avery. Kermit got jealous, and started yelling at Avery about how Piggy was his woman, and how he loved Piggy...

I hope this isn't being posted to late.

Beth C

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
In The Muppet Show, during the Avery Schreiber episode, Piggy tries to make Kermit jealous by making him think she was in love with Avery. Kermit got jealous, and started yelling at Avery about how Piggy was his woman, and how he loved Piggy...

I hope this isn't being posted to late.
Is this episode available on DVD?

Actually, I had lost the bet, and had to buy the dinner. But I didn't mind as the topic got me started on my story.

Behind the Romance, There is Reality

Still I would love to see this episode. It would help my research.

~Beth C

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Is this episode available on DVD?

Actually, I had lost the bet, and had to buy the dinner. But I didn't mind as the topic got me started on my story.

Behind the Romance, There is Reality

Still I would love to see this episode. It would help my research.

~Beth C
Unfortunately, it hasn't been released on DVD. It's a shame too, it's really funny.

However, you can always request it in the Buy, Sell, or Trade part of the forum. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
your forgeting somthing

hey dont forget the very romantic kiss kermit gave piggy in AVMMC that was the most love i ever saw kermit show. so i would say that it was reall because he just got back his normal life and saw that piggy was herself.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Beth C..... one more no one's mentioed: Kermit giving Piggy a kiss at the end of It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas! :smile: :mad:......wait someone just postsed that........ :embarrassed: :frown: