Muppet Labs Playset Arrives: When and Where

FellowWLover

Reaction score
That's a minor quibble, however, everything else was perfect
What I want to know is how the definition of "perfect" got so twisted when it comes to these figures! You people are easy to please.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well mine is in perfect condition. The detail and the painting is incredible! Can't wait for the next playset!!!!!!

Smig

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover

What I want to know is how the definition of "perfect" got so twisted when it comes to these figures! You people are easy to please.
Jes, you should KNOW by now that i'm a very twisted person who puts a higher standard on the actual figures than the lowly accessories.

Smig:stick_out_tongue:

Hsnopi

Reaction score
YAAY!
Mine arrived. I have already set it up at work. I am thinking it needs lights. But I think everything needs colored lights. So i will prolly modify mine with some fiber optics and stuff.
At first i put beaker in the oven upside down. Cause beaker seems appropraite upside down. but then i put him on the table upside down.

and dude. Beakers shoes ROCK! maybe we shoudl start a club. next muppetfest we all wear beaker shoes.

:big_grin:

gringo

Reaction score
I agree. Beaker rules. I need to find room on a bookself or something. Right now it is sitting on my Sega Dreamcast on my coffee table. Kinda looks funny not sitting right next to my other figures. Coffee table it is until I can find some room on my shelves.

Mark

trammel

Reaction score
The Toys R Us in Bellingham MA had 5 of the Muppets Labs playsets in stock this afternoon.

-Tom

keeper7keys

Reaction score
Finally found mine today at TRU in Arlington Heights. The funny thing is the stock guy was rearranging stuff and one was laying out. Thinking it was the last one I snagged it up quickly and then he asked if I wanted more. He then moved the 12 " inal Fantasy Figures on the bottom shelf and I saw 3-4 of them behind them. I wonder how many times I went in there are thought they just didn't have them.

BAZ

Reaction score
Still looking

I've been going out every Saturday, trying to find some place in town that has gotten Muppet Labs in. No luck so far.

While in a TRU today, I actually had an emplyee ask me if I needed help! When I asked for the Muppet action figures, they gave the standard responce. "Over in the baby items". I corrected him and said they were in the action figure section, then headed that way. The confused employee follwed. Found the figures and said "See they are action figures. Muppet fans get a little upset if you refer to them as baby toys"

I said I was looking for Muppet Labs, so he checked with his supervisor to see if they had come in yet! Knock me over with a feather..wow! A TRU employee actually being helpful?!?!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
You people are easy to please.
LOL - You know i've been thinking theres no need for them to be doing all this work at the factory. Next year from Palisades :- "Paint By Numbers - The Muppet Show Theatre". You just get the bits, some super glue, couple of pots of paint and a diagram.

Knowing how weird Muppet fans are, i think they'd kinda prefer it this way and be pleased as anything they got to make it.

Of course the diagram would probably end up being sent in Chinese or something ........... :rolleyes: