Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

kermambo

Reaction score
*Out of character* Hey guys. Hope you all had a fanspastic christmas - i know i did!
Well, I'm going away for a while, so it looks like Ernie and Rubber Duckie are off!

*Back in character*
Ernie: Well, thanks for the party, Piggy. Rubber Ducky and I had a great time! And hey, if this party's still rockin in 2 weeks, we may just return! Bye!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I truly you guys enjoy your presents.

For Cookie Monster, we got him a book of cookie recipes from around the world and a box of fine Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies.
For Herry, we got him a water-proof sports watch and a bag of M&M peanut candies.
And for Grover, we got him a PDA so that he can keep track of his day jobs without mixing one for the other. It also has an atlas map with the Sesame Street sign fixed in the spot of New York City, New York USA, so he'll always know where home is. And there's a bag of pink jellybeans there for him too.

Hope you guys enjoy your gifts.

Oh and Kermammbo, before you leave...
*Hands presents to Ernie.
Here's your gift, along with a little something for you and Rubber Duckie. It's a bubble wand and bottle of bubble liquid for blowing vonderous bubbles whenever you're taking a bath.
Hope you like it and have a happy holidays.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well, I truly you guys enjoy your presents.

For Cookie Monster, we got him a book of cookie recipes from around the world and a box of fine Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies.
For Herry, we got him a water-proof sports watch and a bag of M&M peanut candies.
And for Grover, we got him a PDA so that he can keep track of his day jobs without mixing one for the other. It also has an atlas map with the Sesame Street sign fixed in the spot of New York City, New York USA, so he'll always know where home is. And there's a bag of pink jellybeans there for him too.

Hope you guys enjoy your gifts.
Cookie M: Pig-e? Could me cook some cookie please!

Herry: Can he Piggy?

Grover: You haven't tasted Cookie's cookies until you try them.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*out of character*I thought the party was going on until New Years,is it? Just wondering,'cause everyone is leaving.

*back in character*<taking lint brush to lap> Oh,wow,like where is everyone going?Is the party over already?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Count: "Mmm, yes I believe that Miss Piggy said the party vould go on till next week. That way, some of the guests who've left for their own holiday happenings can have a chance to come back and rejoin us here at the party. BTW: Janice, have you opened your gift yet? The one I got for you?
Hope you like it, that'll make 5 Christmas gifts I've handed out."

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
No,I haven't opened my gift yet Count.*handing Count his present* I hope you like what I got you Count. I'll save my gifts until New Years,that's a cool idea;just came to me.:cool:

Zoot: Party's over,at least for the moment.<heading back to the dorms>

Don't forget your present Zoot.*handing present to Zoot*

Zoot: Thanks Janice,see you back at the dorm room.

See ya Zoot.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
You know, my fingers are a little tired from all that piano playing, :sympathy: . Why don't I pass out these presents I got for everyone?

Here you go Count, a counting machine.
This one's for Janice, a lifetime subscription to Guitar magazine.
Got one for Floyd, it's a special edition CD I cut covering some of your favorite songs.
Here you are Piggy, a diamond encrusted mirror.
This is for Kermit, a new pair of tap shoes.
Here's Rizzo's, a block of gorgonzola shaped as your favorite Mice Girl.
For you, Ernie, a toy sailboat.
Let's see...Grover, Cookie, Herry, enjoy those guys, it's a Fraggle pebble, a box of Girl Scout Thin Mints and a teddy bear, respectively.
Here's for master break dancer Chef, a new turkey baster.
Okay, Prarie Dawn, here you go...it's a roll of pink satin ribbon.
Wilkins, for you, a new coffee mug.
This one is Animal's...a new pair of bongos.
and I got this for Pepe...hope Tom didn't accidentally get a hold of him.
Here you go, Zoot, a sleeping mask.
Here's a stocking for the bats full of batty goodness.
And for my man Odie, here you are, a steel boot.
And for the second-coolest cat I know (right behind Gaffer), here, a family sized box of Stouffer's frozen lasagna.
I hope that covers everyone.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thanks Rowlf,I love Guitar magazine. I still have my first copy with Spinal Tap on the cover. *handing Rowlf is gift* Hope you like it ol' friend. It's a cd box set of Beethoven's greatest hits.

My gift,to you Count,is a new cape.
Zoot,your present is a new hat.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Thank Rowlf. This is some cool stuff I'm getting.

Herry: Oh cool a teddy monster bear. Thanks Rowlf.

Cookie M: Mmmmmm *mouth full* theses some yummie cookies. Oh is me going to be so full of cookies.

Grover: Rowlf I'll take the things you got Odie and Garfield to them. I know they'll love them to bits. Here Rowlf. This is from Me the monsters and Kyle. *hands Count the present* Here Count. Here Janice and Dee. Here Piggy. Here Floyd. Here Prarie. Here Ernie. Here Kermit. Here Rizzo and G-Man. Dee you can give this to Zoot. I'm going to take me a bath. *grabs towel, soap and graduation cap*

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Beethoven's Greatest Hits, that's terrific! Thank you so much Janice! And thank you, Grover, Cookie, Herry and Kyle!