Does Mokey like Boober?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, well you know Byron...he picks fights out of the air...

So, in revision: BYRON STOP FIGHTING! I WILL LOCK YOU IN YOUR ROOM AND TAKE AWAY YOUR CASSETTE PLAYER!!! :smile:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Heh, well you know Byron...he picks fights out of the air...
Would that be the same air he pays for? Oh wait, wrong thread.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehehehehe....be calm, young colt. Do not let your feelings consume your smilies..

-Matt

Joggy

Reaction score
Livening up this old discussion...

Mokey HAS a boyfriend named Garloo. He's a ventriloquist dummy. She mentions him in Fraggles Look For Jobs.

And yep, Cantus was in the animated series. He was horrible. Horribly drawn, and his voice sounds like some punk did him.

EmilyFraggle

Reaction score
This can get pretty annoying...so what if Mokey hugs Boober? I hug my male friends, that doesn't mean I am automatically in love with them. Not all girls and guys who are nice to each other have to necessarily be a couple? Can't they just be friends?'

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Sheesh, people. I'm not sure whether to start selling nuclear weapons to the warring parties in here or bring the U.N. in as a mediator.

Cantus Rock said:
Oh christ people wake up and see the Guiding Light (on NBC!). If anything, Cantus would roll through the rock on horseback. Wind would be blowing, and he'd wearing an open white buttondown shirt. He'd be the muppet Fabio so to speak. Then he'd lead all the female Fraggles, single file behind him like the pipe-pipper, back to his home, where magic would ensue. BANG!

-Matt
Dude... you seriously need some psycho-therapy. And anyhow, I have looked into this before, and Cantus is actually not a Fraggle. He may be a close cousin though, but that's speculative. Official sources have him labelled as Cantus the Sage, and it doesn't go any further than that. Similar to how Gonzo used to be - pre MFS; he's just "Gonzo the Great". 'Nuff said.

As for Fraggles pairing off... well as long as Red is still available, I'm happy :big_grin:

But whatever was being said about not knowing how Fraggles reproduce, I don't see how that would limit the possibility of a love interest (unless you're a die-hard Sigmund Freudian - in which case, sex influences every part of your being). But if I really had to pick, somehow I think it would actually be Mokey who wouldn't find someone, at least within the classic five. It's Gobo & Red, Boober & Tosh, personally I think Wembley & Lou are still off seeing each other because if not, the heartache would've affected Wembley tremendously and it would've had to come into play in a later episode. As for why I don't think Mokey would wind up with someone, frankly I just don't see any other character who could keep up with her. Half of the time, Mokey is thinking on a completely different plane of existence from the rest of the Fraggles (with the meditation, asking the why's about the universe, etc), and I think she'd need someone who could communicate with her on that level. From what I've seen in the show, I can't think of anyone who could fit that role.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well I always think that Mokey likes Boober and she cares about him as he is like her own son.