Does Mokey like Boober?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
We shall start the bidding at two dimes, a muffin, and this piece of lint I just found in my shorts :stick_out_tongue:

- Billy :cool:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Traveling Matt
We shall start the bidding at two dimes, a muffin, and this piece of lint I just found in my shorts :stick_out_tongue:
I CALL ALL OF IT!!

(And I don't even know where that lint's been---true love man, true love...)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey no fair!! You sniped the auction while I was in school!!!! Well I'm going to get with the 3 D's from MV3D, so HA!!! (well, the 2 D's...Max wasn't very appealing...)

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, you give me so many reasons to want to inflick pain upon you By..:big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue: (luv ya!)

-Matt

WemblinKate

Reaction score
How do you guys always succeed in getting off topic by the time I get the chance to reply?

ANYWAYS

My solution is quite simple. First of all, Gobo and Red for sure. No doubt in my mind since there IS a LOT of Proof! Red kisses Gobo in Let the River Run, Gobo kisses Red in Mirror Mirror, the entire episode of Catch the Tail By The Tiger, I Want To Be You, and at the end of Mokey's Funeral when they go on the boat, you can see Red and Gobo sitting together, arms around each other. Who needs more?!
Don't try to convince me otherwise, because Gobo and Red just should be together, in my mind.

Ok, for Boober, the Mokey thing might work, the only problem is Mokey is a little too motherly to Boober so it makes the relationship a little wierd. I almost think a new character should be introduced for Mokey. And Boober, well, I'd say the best bet is Tosh, just cuz she's so dang cute.

Lastly, there's Wembley. Quite frankly I always leave him open because I'm secretly in love with him. But we don't talk about that.

There's my 2 cents. Yet again, school calls.
-Wemblin' Kate

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by WemblinKate
First of all, Gobo and Red for sure. No doubt in my mind since there IS a LOT of Proof! Red kisses Gobo in Let the River Run, Gobo kisses Red in Mirror Mirror, the entire episode of Catch the Tail By The Tiger, I Want To Be You, and at the end of Mokey's Funeral when they go on the boat, you can see Red and Gobo sitting together, arms around each other. Who needs more?!
Don't try to convince me otherwise, because Gobo and Red just should be together, in my mind.
Sorry, but that don't work for me. :wink:

If any fraggles "got together", it would be MOKEY and Gobo, not Red. Why? Cause there IS a LOT of proof! :big_grin:

In "Mokey's Funeral", Gobo says with devastation, "I never got to tell her...so many things..." :eek: , Mokey shows great admiration of Gobo in several episodes in a way she doesn't speak of the others, they playfully "flirt" with each other in "New Trash Heap In Town", and there are the famous Gobo and Mokey salt and pepper shakers in the Gorgs' castle. Besides, one of my best friends I grew up with was a Red who brought a Gobo chemistry of me to my relationship with her, and we could SOOOOOOO never be ANYthing more than friends! Just ask Tara, she'll vouch for this, the annoying/competitive aspects are too much! Lol!

:stick_out_tongue:

But we know that the fraggles will never get together in the series (since it's over now, hello), so that leaves Mokey open for me.

:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh christ people wake up and see the Guiding Light (on NBC!). If anything, Cantus would roll through the rock on horseback. Wind would be blowing, and he'd wearing an open white buttondown shirt. He'd be the muppet Fabio so to speak. Then he'd lead all the female Fraggles, single file behind him like the pipe-pipper, back to his home, where magic would ensue. BANG!

-Matt

baby sinclair

Reaction score
was cantus ever in the animated fraggle rock. That would've been cool.