Does Mokey like Boober?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Wembley did find someone...her name was Lou Fraggle, and she was his sweetheart in episode 13, "We Love You Wembley." She was very cool.

Why can't they help me for a change?! :big_grin:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
but...it would stand to reason Gobo and Red, and Boober and Mokey if 'couples' were ever to happen.
Not necessarily...there are lots of people (me included) who wouldn't quite agree with that. :wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
What people aren't realizing is that Cantus is the one the ladies want! If he wanted to, he'd just ride through the Rock, play his pipe a bit, and every female fraggle would be following him. So no Boober and Mokey, no Red and Gobo...just All chicks and Cantus.

No No, Let Me be Your Song baby...

:big_grin: hehe

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes Cantus is very much a Fraggle. He's not really so large as he is tall, or at least taller than the other Fraggles. I think he is just a tad taller than Mokey. This is because the pantomime puppets are always a bit taller, being they have longer, more realistic arms. This is true in any Muppet performance (Cookie Monster is taller than the other hand puppets on Sesame Street, Rowlf is taller than Kermit, etc.).

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
This is because the pantomime puppets are always a bit taller, being they have longer, more realistic arms. This is true in any Muppet performance (Cookie Monster is taller than the other hand puppets on Sesame Street, Rowlf is taller than Kermit, etc.).

-Matt
Wait a minute---

Are you sayin' that I'm a pantomime puppet?!

:eek:

(Man, this changes everything...)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
No...you're a Byron. Mokey is a pantamime puppet. :big_grin: hehe. Don't worry, Janice is still a good ol' hand puppet, enjoy her until the Mokey shock sinks in...

This is why my friend, Cantus must be with Mokey. They must spawn pantamime Fraggle children to keep the race alive. Kinda like "Like Water for Chocolate"....okay, so its nothing like it...nevermind...

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Kinda like "Like Water for Chocolate"....okay, so its nothing like it...nevermind...
Yeah...like, we don't even know for sure how they mate or reproduce!

And I still hold out hope for both her and Janice...

:wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
That is quite true...it sucks that you already set eyes on the Hot Muppets..(LoL). I'm sorry though..I'm going to have to keep myself in the running for Mokey...its destiny there..:smile:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I'm sorry though..I'm going to have to keep myself in the running for Mokey...its destiny there..:smile:
Sorry, pally...

she's MINE.

Really.

She is.