New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i used to have to babysit my couison and we used watched it it was tough i hated it

Reaction score
I'm doloreshopesite I'm married to bobhopesite. I'm obsessed with Dolores Hope. I met my Husband at a Hope convention in 1946. We have been in Love ever since. I also like Miss Piggy.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
doloreshopesite said:
I'm doloreshopesite I'm married to bobhopesite. I'm obsessed with Dolores Hope. I met my Husband at a Hope convention in 1946. We have been in Love ever since. I also like Miss Piggy.
Great to have you here Doloreshopesite! I'm glad you've joined MC. Wow,married almost 60 years,congratulations,that's amazing. Looking forward to seeing your posts. :excited:

Magellan

Reaction score
hey, i'm katie and i've been in love with the muppets since i was little and i am going to villanova and yeah and stuff

raysgal

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to start this. I'm sure there have been a million 'Hello. I'm new here' posts. I want to go a different direction. I want to say something I'm sure no one has said around here...."Somebody get me the Ghostbusters."
Oh, wait...wrong forum. (I happen to also be a Ghostbusters fan.)

Basically I'm a fan of the Muppets. Especially Kermit. I've been watching them since I was little and at 20 years old (almost anyway) I still am. I think my favorite Muppets movie/TV show is the Muppet Babies because they did so many parodies of my favorites movies and TV shows.

Anyway, I hope to have some fun around here.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome to MC raysgal.Hope you enjoy your stay here.I'm JaniceFerSure aka Diana(or Dee if you prefer). There's a Ghostbuster forum,way cool.I love that movie.Do you have the link to that?

*pulls up a nice inflatable chair for raysgal*