New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hellow, and welcome to all the new members of the past few days.
Craftylady, I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope to see all of you have a good time here!

Nostalic

Reaction score
just wanted to say Hi. I'm more of a lurker but want to be able to comment when I can.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I realized I never actually introduced myself here. I have been reading (hate the term "lurking" it sounds too sinister) the boards for years, but just joined in 2003. I made a few posts, then quit. I decided to come back last week, and I'm glad I did. This is a really great place. I will be 30 in August, and live about 30 miles South of Pittsburgh, PA. I graduated from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh in '96, where I studied product design and special effects makeup and puppetry. I am obviously a huge Muppet and all things Henson fan, or I wouldn't be here. I "work" as a freelance artist and sculptor for a small company. In my free time, which is a lot, I like to sculpt, make custom figures, build figure model kits and I also love to cook. I am single and have no pets. That's about it.

Gobo&RedGal

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Kathy. I'm 31 years old. I grew up watching The Muppet Show, Fraggles, Muppet movies, etc... Time for work. ttyl.

Kat