Muppet Crushes

Vibs

Reaction score
... I have already mentioned it several times but...

Gobo. :smirk: ! :flirt: !

*hides*

zeldazipple

Reaction score
The Wild Impresario!!! you GOT to be Kidding. LOL I'm more of a Gobo gal myself anyway. OK if you want Muppets than I'll have to say Scooter.
Muppet people: Um... Biran Henson. Ok enough said. lol

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
The Wild Impresario!!! you GOT to be Kidding. LOL I'm more of a Gobo gal myself anyway. OK if you want Muppets than I'll have to say Scooter.
Muppet people: Um... Biran Henson. Ok enough said. lol
And why not? He's got a great personality and sense of humor, he loves music, and he's not that bad looking either.

-Kim

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I've always thought "sexy muppet" was hot and I still want to know if she has an actual name!

Kira is adorable not questions asked. I keep my Sideshow Kira promenatlay next to my bed (what does that implicate :embarrassed: )

But my all time favorite has go to be......... JANICE!! :flirt: :flirt:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my, I'd have to chime in with a resounding Scooter!!! :wink: He's my favorite Muppet!

I also kinda like Gonzo as well, but sometimes even he is a little out there for me. XD

charlynoa

Reaction score
I know this thread is old... but a few weeks ago first saw a few Muppets Tonight episodes and 4 of the movies... and fell in love with pepe :embarrassed:

But I know... he has this effect to all of us woman :rolleyes: :wink:

Frogster

Reaction score
For us men, our options are kinda limited... I guess I'd have to say, after all these years of knowing the Muppets, I'd have to go for Mokey. But it'd definitely be the Mokey from halfway into Season 3 and on, where her hair was more "tame" and she had an undershirt. She's got to be the prettiest Muppet.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Piggy at turns, Wanda, 'Sexy Muppet', the two purple sopranos from SS, one of the pigs from "Everybody's Song". There are more I'm sure.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole