What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I just bought The Muppet Movie from amazon, for some reason I had all the older muppet movies but the first one :confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Batman Gotham Knight comes out today. The Blu-ray is shipping as we speak! It's 6 interlocking stories by 6 different artists and styles to form one movie. Evidently it's rather dark. Kind of a Batman Animatrix. I'm stoked. We'll see soon. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I loved the Golden Girls and Reba too. I watched the Golden Girls when it aired original too. It was one of the classics. I know it's weird to hear a guy enjoying a show that has to do with older older women. But it was funny. Reba i've enjoyed ever since seeing it for the first time on the WB. My favorite character is....oh i'm drawing a blank. It's the one who's married to Shain (if that's how you spell it). But his character is funny. Can't get enough of him and Reba.

My newest DVDs that i have bought are:

The Little Mermaid (Speical Edition) Loved this movie ever since i saw it on VHS back in the 90's. I didn't even know it was a 1989 Disney movie. That's what made me love it even more.

Popeye and Friends: Vol. 1 Pretty much old 70's Hanna Barbera versions but i enjoy the classic ones too. Just don't know if i'll ever get the Volumes that are out. I've seen pretty much everyone.

Scrubs: Sesaon 4. One of my newest favorite shows that's been out since 2000. Funny comedy and just smart writing all over it. Love it!

The Three Stooges: Vol. 2. Just another classic classic stuff. I've always been into these type of comedy just because they were way before their time. It was just awsome stuff to watch.

Spiderwick Chronicles: Haven't even sat down to watch it yet. I know i'll enjoy it no matter what just because i like that type of adventure movies.

And that's pretty much all the new DVDs that i have.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I loved the Golden Girls and Reba too. I watched the Golden Girls when it aired original too. It was one of the classics. I know it's weird to hear a guy enjoying a show that has to do with older older women. But it was funny. Reba i've enjoyed ever since seeing it for the first time on the WB. My favorite character is....oh i'm drawing a blank. It's the one who's married to Shain (if that's how you spell it). But his character is funny. Can't get enough of him and Reba.

My newest DVDs that i have bought are:

The Little Mermaid (Speical Edition) Loved this movie ever since i saw it on VHS back in the 90's. I didn't even know it was a 1989 Disney movie. That's what made me love it even more.

Popeye and Friends: Vol. 1 Pretty much old 70's Hanna Barbera versions but i enjoy the classic ones too. Just don't know if i'll ever get the Volumes that are out. I've seen pretty much everyone.

Scrubs: Sesaon 4. One of my newest favorite shows that's been out since 2000. Funny comedy and just smart writing all over it. Love it!

The Three Stooges: Vol. 2. Just another classic classic stuff. I've always been into these type of comedy just because they were way before their time. It was just awsome stuff to watch.

Spiderwick Chronicles: Haven't even sat down to watch it yet. I know i'll enjoy it no matter what just because i like that type of adventure movies.

And that's pretty much all the new DVDs that i have.
Oh wow that is to cool no it is not weird to hear a guy enjoying the show Golden Girls my dad loved it to very much . He still watchs the dvds with me now that i have them . oh i am so glad that u like reba as well .
i did not have a WB station in my area until the last season of reba was airing and also the same of the last season of 7th heaven but 7th heaven was already in syndacation at the time so i got to catch up that wonderful show .

i hope that the last two seasons come out on dvd so i can see exaactlly how it ended . kkeke i remember vagully i love all the people on that show .

Crazy31088

Reaction score
It was either Star Wars (the original) or Fellini-Satyricon. I bought both because they are favorites of mine.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Charlie Chaplin's Mutual Comedies.. always looking to get more Chaplin

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The wicker Man and Lady in the Water (well, my mom bought them technically :stick_out_tongue: )

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yesterday, I got Disney's Hercules, from the Gold collection. Now that I bought this though, I'm willing to bet there will be a 2 disc special edition soon, :smile::sympathy:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Tiny Toon Adventures volume 1! Yaaaa!:smile: one of my favorite cartoon shows growing up! They don't make cartoons like this anymore! Many of my favorite quotes on which I've used for years and am know for are from this show! I hope for more sets soon!

Plucky Duck~ "I'm naming my first ulcer after you..."
"Your off my Christmas card list!"

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Tiny Toon Adventures volume 1! Yaaaa!:smile: one of my favorite cartoon shows growing up! They don't make cartoons like this anymore! Many of my favorite quotes on which I've used for years and am know for are from this show! I hope for more sets soon!

Plucky Duck~ "I'm naming my first ulcer after you..."
"Your off my Christmas card list!"
I was planing on buying that, and I probably will soon, it's a great cartoon.

But the last DVD I bought was Monsters INC, love that movie. John Goodman was great as Sully