In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

wes

Reaction score
I am starting to get worried about this project.
Do worry, it takes soem time to write a script and coordiate all the fixn's for a movie! Summer of 2009 will be here before you know it.

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
2009, huh? shoot. I was hoping for 2008 at least. Ah well. I can wait.
After all, 2007 came way faster than I thought it would.

unclematt

Reaction score
I will be 29 in the summer of 2009. I hope its not here too fast

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
I just realized that you're in IL too, Unclematt!! WOW!!! did you hear that Chicago won the bid for the 2016 olympics? I went crazy!!

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
he'll still have The Count von Count :smile:

I think Ilikemuppets meant, his last project before he goes to see Richard and Jim :cry:

But here's hoping that it's NOT. No need to mourn the guy BEFORE he's dead, right? and besides, Gobo's immortal :smirk:

unclematt

Reaction score
I just realized that you're in IL too, Unclematt!! WOW!!! did you hear that Chicago won the bid for the 2016 olympics? I went crazy!!
Super excited about Chicago representin the USA. Where abouts are you from?

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
Well, I'm from the south suburbs, but I'm living on State street right now. You?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think Ilikemuppets meant, his last project before he goes to see Richard and Jim :cry:

But here's hoping that it's NOT. No need to mourn the guy BEFORE he's dead, right? and besides, Gobo's immortal :smirk:
Yeah, sadly that is what I meant. If he films the movie and it's a couple of years before it comes out, theres no telling what might come about.

I sure hope hat you right, EH. And your right, there is no need to mourn yet. haha, yeah I like that. Gobo is immortal!:smile: