Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Just the other night I dreamt that I was watching disc 2 of the Sesame Street 40th anniversary DVD, and dreamt that the celebrity version of Monster in the Mirror was included, as well as the non-celebrity version, only it was shown later on the disc (probably alongside season 22), and it was only half the song... Starting at the first part with celebrities, but then between the two scenes with The Simpsons, the whole screen turned to black, while the vocals were still audible.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
I had a rather strange one where Disney had changed Splash Mountain so that guests heard onboard audio from Kermit and Miss Piggy, as if they were riding it with you. Then towards the end it changed into the Toy Story ride from Hollywood Studios. That was quite bizarre and entertaining at the same time!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that I was talking to Richard Hunt on the phone. He was over in the UK working on a Muppet project, as I remember - anyway, we just talked about the Muppets, about life in general, that kind of stuff.

The weird thing was that he was calling from the early 1980s, and I was calling from 2010.

muppzd

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that took place right after Muppets from space:concern:in the dream the Muppets are having a big party in honor of Gonzo finally meeting his family during the party I (Yes in my dream I live in the boarding house) notice Thog leave the house so I follow him and Rizzo sees me leave and Animal sees Rizzo follow me so he leaves too so me, rizzo and Animal follow Thog all the way to C.O.V.N.E.T. and Rizzo asks where Thog is going and Thog says that he thinks that he thinks that he is an alien too but he is afraid that he may come from a planet that is not as nice as Gonzo's family so he's turning himself in to C.O.V.N.E.T. so his family can't track him down so Rizzo runs all the way back to the boarding house to get Gonzo to talk Thog out of it while me and Animal try to stop him then an evil Beaker robot shows up and starts attacking me so Animal comes to the rescue but the robot is too strong the I wake up :eek::halo:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
The weird thing was that he was calling from the early 1980s, and I was calling from 2010.
:sing: Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring magic phone.

lol, man if a phone like that existed... [i'd call Richard up, and a few other people who have died over the year... defiantly my grandpa] cool dream, he say anything insightful to you?

in the one dream where i kept finding my way onto muppet sets, and he kept driving me home, he said the last time he took me back, 'stop following me, i'm still going to be here but move on' [or something really close to that, it was a month ago so...] makes sence to me :wink:

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
I had a dream when I was MUCH younger that the letter "U" from the "U Really Got a Hold On Me" skit was chasing me, then holding me down. It was horrifying being trapped by it! :scary:

That's probably not normal.

chudman1000

Reaction score
As I mentioned in the "Creepiest Muppet Moment" thread, I used to have this total fear of Animal when I was little, so I used to have crazy dreams about him. I remember two in particular. The first one I remember I would dream about watching The muppet Show on tv, and he would come on. So I would change the channel, but he would still be there. I'd keep changing, but he was still on there. I'd turn the tv off, but no change. Then I'd look out the window and see him running around outside my house. Then I would wake up. The second dream is a little more bizzare though. I rememeber dreaming about a bunch of Muppets running around , being chased by Animal. But somehow I would manage to trap him in a sack. Then for some strange reason I would stick my hand in the sack, and he would bite it. Then I woke up, but I remember actually feeling the bite (or at least a nibble) when I woke up. I tried to recrate that dream again after that, but it was never the same.

muppzd

Reaction score
I had a dream a couple of nights ago where me, my cousin and one of my friends were part of a Muppet fanclub and all of the other members were actually Muppets... so in the dream me, my cousin and my friend were at my cousin's house watching the Muppet Movie and suddenly there was a knock on the door I opened it up and saw Kermit there he said "There is a man named Gangster and he is chasing us can we hide here?" so of course I said yes a few days go by in the dream and Kermit, Animal, Pepe and I were playing frizbee and suddenly we heard a motorcycle "Oh no that's Gangster's motorcycle!" said Kermit so the four of us ran into the woods near my cousins house suddenly we heard gunshots and Pepe just nearly avoided a bullet Animal started shouting and I tackled him so he wouldn't give away our location after a while we came inside and Fozzie told us that Gangster had been arrested three days earlier and was still in prison we were all relieved until Kermit said "But the man who was shooting at us is still out there," then I woke up:embarrassed::concern::eek:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that I was on the set of the Muppet Show. Beauregard was having trouble with his sweeping, so I helped him. We enjoyed cleaning up together. The strangest part of my dream was that in the side of the staircase was a door leading to another dressing room. Since it was on the small side, I think it may have been Rizzo's.