Dreams about Muppets...

Mary Louise

Reaction score
That would be neat! A dressing room just for frogs Robin's size.
:smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
It could well be Robin's. Halfway Down (the side of) The Stairs

Nekoshema

Reaction score
i had two dreams a while back. the first one jerry nelson died [:embarrassed: no!] and for some reason i not only went to his funeral but i sang in front of everyone 'halfway down the stairs' and midway through, i began to hear richard, jim, and jerry singing along.

second was two nights ago. it was really odd, but the one main part was driving around in a car driven by scooter, and i kept calling him 'brother' and he kept calling me 'sis' [maybe i was skeeter, i never looked in any mirrors :wink:] well, anyway, at one point we walk into this shop [looked a lot like the candy store from willy wonka and the chocolate factory] and we wanted ice cream, so we ordered a chocolate, strawberry, peach, vanilla, banana, pistachio, peppermint butterscotch ice cream cone [lol, anyone remember that sesame sketch?] well, it stared weird and ended just as weird, but that's the main muppet plot of it

analeisa

Reaction score
I've had two Muppet type dreams lately.

In the first, I spent the whole time haning out/having fun with Richard Hunt. He eventually had to go back to work (I was going to a place that would lead into a different dream :stick_out_tongue:) and he said "Don't worry too much about me after I leave, kid. You have to take care of yourself."

In the second, I was worrying about interviewing someone for an article in my school paper. My journalism teacher gave me tips but I was un-moved. So, he brought in his friend to help and it was Kermit in his reporter outfit. In the rest of the dream, he was like my journalism sidekick.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I dreamed that the Muppets found the words to a song they wanted to sing, but they didn't know the tune. I went outside, and suddenly the tune came to me, and I started to sing it. Statler and Waldorf, who were sitting outside, said that was the tune, so I went in to tell the other Muppets. Since I can't read or write music, someone wrote down the notes (in letters) above the words as I sang.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was speaking to a representative of Warner Home Video, and since Warner has the current distribution rights to Sesame Street DVDs, I asked if there were any plans for any Sesame Street releases aimed at adult collectors, and the representative just smiled, without giving an answer or hint of rather something was planned.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I dreamed that I met Jim Henson and Bob McGrath. They told some stories, and we watched some shows, and Jim said it was good to turn off the TV between shows and read or do something else, so as to give your mind a break.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I'm really left a bit confused by this one. I supposedly auditioned to become a Muppeteer (I'm assuming I was much older in the dream.) and for some reason I was dressed up in some costume, and somebody (who I identified in the dream as a Muppeteer, however, in real life, I don't recognize the looks nor the voice) called me by webcam. So, I was wearing this redish wig and creepy makeup and looking like a little emo boy, and I didn't want anyone to see me like this, but on the other hand, a Muppeteer was trying to call me. After a lot of wembling I finally end up answering the call in character with some British-y accent and the fake name "Sebastian". :crazy:

So, the Muppeteer guy sees me, and he just starts talking with this character, and he says to me, "Well, you seem pretty close to her, so it would be better for you to break the bad news to her instead of me." I felt heartbroken, but still managed to attempt to remain in character somehow. And then, after chatting for about half an hour, he randomly cuts off mid-sentence to say something along the lines of, "I meant to call you to inform you about callbacks, but after seeing that..." and then he said I got the job. :big_grin:

But then my mom woke me up for school. :frown:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I dreamed that I was walking past a body of water that had trees growing nearby. It must have been autumn, because all the leaves were brown. Jim Henson was gathering leaves or twigs or something, and we stopped and talked. He told me a little about how Muppets are made.